Bad assery or total Jack Assery

A

Arsenal XA4

Original poster
We all have them at some point. Be it a killing spree in Halo or a Leeroy Jenkins Meltdown.

Last night on SOCOM: Fireteam Bravo 2, I found myself the last man standing of a five man team with three hostiles still walking around. I killed two with an AT-4 in one go then set out to hunt down the last man. We found eachother and had ourselves a nice shoot out, killing eachother in the process.

What gets me is that my team got the win. I asked over the net 'How does that work?'

To which one of my compatriots replied 'It's a win... Don't ask how, just accept it.'

So what's your stories?

Last night, I was playing Halo 3.
Swords on Snowblind....
Snuck up behind one guy, and cut him down, proceeded to jump into the air, and do the rushing sword attack on another guy, clashed swords once with the next guy, and then managed to move behind him before he tried hitting me again, cut him down, and then killed another one who had jumped at me.
Quadruple kill.
You rate it.
Bad-assery or jack-assery.

NF0908160700400500.jpg

Navy Field: A.K.A. Fun with World War II naval craft.

You see my ship in the above screenshot, right? I used that little fucker to bumrush a Northampton-class Heavy Cruiser. The guy couldn't fire back, even considering that I was dealing piss weak damage.

My team mates finished the job, however.

Got one to add for the bad assery.

During a Team Free For All on SOCOM, us SEALs were getting raped by guys camping one of the spawn points. After I figured out where they were hiding, I used the alternate spawn point and stealthed my way to the higher of the three sniper perches. I found one of the snipers sitting there with an M-1 Garand, taking potshots at my team mates. I brought my GMP to bear and gave him two in the dome before taking his perch. I managed six kills from there, on the other two snipers and a shooter on the ground. The guy I killed finally came after me a good twenty minutes later and we wound up killing eachother.

That was probably the longest sniping spree I've ever had.

Halo 2. Sniper rifle, head shot. I did the nutsack dance on their head. Jackassery.

.....Then I lost my killtacular to some guy on a Warthog.