1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Back.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Anowell, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess I'm back. More details about me and my rp style = my information.
    Without any further ado, here are some ideas~

1.) An adventure/fantasy roleplay.
    Two friends head out exploring the world together, before having to marry the people their parents decided for them. It is a common thing in their country. Young adults get a year off before having to settle down. After living in a small village their whole lives everything is new and exciting. What adventures await them?

-Minor plot and character detail is open to talk about. Id like there to be a fantasy element to the story. Powers our characters would posses, magical creatures, magical lands and more.
    -I will be playing a female. You can play whatever gender you want to. The relationship between our characters will be talked about too. Siblings, friends, lovers, we can talk through it all.

2.) A League of Legends rp.
    -Lots to talk about.

3.) Naruko (female Naruto) x Sasuke.
    Following the anime story, starting from episode 1. OR a completely new plot with those two characters. This is a romance rp. I will be playing Naruko, looking for a Sasuke.

4.) Slice of life roleplay.
    My character is a female ''street rat''. Basically she is homeless and steals to survive. One day she is hit by a car by your character. To avoid going to court your character offers to take care of the street rat until her leg fully heals. During the healing time a romance spawns between the two.

PAIRINGS WITH NO PLOT IN MIND:
    Human Male x Mermaid

If you think you have an idea we would both like, feel free to share it with me!
    That's it for now (:!
    Feel free to message me~

#1 Anowell, Sep 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2015
  2. I'm interested in the Adventure/Fantasy roleplay :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sweet. Gonna send you a PM.

4. Adventure/Fantasy or League of Legends works wonderfully.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm interested in the first one if its open. I generally write 2-4 paragraphs if length is something that you care about.

Let me know if you are interested!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.