Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female

HTB1MifpbnlYBeNjSszcq6zwhFXaQ.jpg

"Welcome, have you come to quench my thirst?"

Are you looking for odd plots and unconventional twists? If so you have come to the right place! I have many ideas, some of which are harder to describe than others, but I have been just in the right mood to see if I could find a writing few writing partners. For those of you who don't know I actually used to be an avid regular before I went through quite a few big life changes. But now I believe that things are now stable enough that I can go ahead and move forward.

So without further ado I will be placing plots here for all to see, and hope that I get a bite. I am also open to other peoples ideas so if you wish to PM me let me know.

"I wish to make this very clear! If you are not older than 18, any of my romance focused plots are not for you, I will place a link to my more inappropriate ideas at a later time."

Fantasy Rp Idea's
1. A elven princess has been captured, her knight must chase her down to save the kingdom from ruin.

2. A horse ranch for the healing of the mental monsters of the world. This includes beings like Vampires and Saytrs. But the place is going out of business, so the ranch owner seeks help from some professionals.

3. A dancer joins a traveling group as she searches for someone. Little does she know, the person she's searching for is right in front of her, the violinist of the groups musicians. It takes her a long time to figure out who he is, as he has changed his name multiple times, and she doesn't tell anyone who she's looking for. How long will it take them to figure it out? (I would be the Dancer in this plot, details can be discussed)

....more to come....

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebornfan120
I can do number 1 with you! :D Drop me a PM

SakuraHiragi... uhm.... please make sure you are making such announcement's in your own threads. If you are interested in rping with me, then please say so, but I think it's rather rude to advertise yourself in someone else's advertisement thread. That being said, If you would message me here either in this thread or in private message's that would be great. Let me know if you like any of the idea's that I wrote up, or if you have some idea's of your own that you might like to try with me.

Hello! I would love to brainstorm some more on the healer ranch if you would have me! :))

I would love that, PM me?

updates made!