Back with a more... mature... disposition.

U

Uneasy Goat

Original poster
It's been a long time Iwaku, or maybe it just feels that way. I was here awhile back and didn't leave the most amazing impression, but I miss the environment and I miss writing, so that's what I'm coming back for. (I also missed Loveless!!!)

I've got a new life now, a fiancee, and I'm serving in the military. Believe me when I say that it changes who you are, or at least how you perceive yourself. Suddenly all the things I use to get mad about seem so trivial, so silly.

So long story short, Heretic is back but with a whole new attitude. I hope y'all are willing to let me join some RPs because I'm excited to start writing again!

Welcome back! 8D

Should I merge your old account with your new one?

Hya! -waves- I am Satrina and welcome back!

They always come back! Welcome!

@Diana Sure, sounds good to me!
@Everyone else Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

You ARE Quell, right? O___O I dun wanna merge the wrong person by accident!

Welcome back! I'm a newbie in the grand scheme of that, so I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. See you around!

HERETIC! You ass, why did you leave? lol, anyways, I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. I hope things are going well for you and your fiance!.... I CAN'T GET THAT ACCENT MARK ON THE LETTER DAMMIT WHY?!

^.^ Welcome back

*stares at TK and wonder what accent is she talking about*

Whatever!
WELCOME BACK, HERETIC GOAT! Pleased to meet you.

Please, have a cookie if you wish.
big-cookies-br.jpg

*STEALS HALF OF THE COOKIES*

OH MAH GAWD!
HOW DARE YOU STEAL THE GOAT'S COOKIES!

Here, Goat, take some of these.
They're a national dish where I come from. (which is not the same place I'm living in)

churro-mex.jpg

*STEALS SOME OF THE CHURROS*

Welcome back, I guess. XD Even though I didn't know you before-- what is my cat playing with? o.O

Anyways, -throws confetti- Welcome~!

Hey there~
Good to see you around again to give this all another shot. :]