1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Unaccurate historical, Pirates, Modern, Fantasy
Hello everyone, I'm Tyranida and I finally found a place to pick up my passion for roleplaying again! I love writing in general, and do a lot of it in my free time, and I have wanted to get back into roleplaying for a long time now. It's hard to meet up with irl friends for a D&D campaign these days, and I have been missing the fun of exchanging paragraphs with online friends. I started roleplaying on the forum pages of GoSupermodel as a child, haha, and I long to find someone serious about the craft of story telling to get back to it with :)

Nice to meet you all, please check out my profile and hmu if you want to play <3

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Welcome!

Reactions: Tyranida
Welcome to Iwaku, Tyranida!

You'll fit right in here. It's funny to hear that you came from GoSupermodel, I don't think I've ever heard that for a roleplayer's origins! That's very unique, haha. With everything going on in the world, it seems like getting together with others can be a bit difficult (I just started learning to play DnD myself and I've had to do it all online) but we're all working together to figure it out.

Let any of us mods know if you need any help getting around, we'd love to help!

Have a great day :^)

Welcome to Iwaku, Tyranida!

You'll fit right in here. It's funny to hear that you came from GoSupermodel, I don't think I've ever heard that for a roleplayer's origins! That's very unique, haha. With everything going on in the world, it seems like getting together with others can be a bit difficult (I just started learning to play DnD myself and I've had to do it all online) but we're all working together to figure it out.

Let any of us mods know if you need any help getting around, we'd love to help!

Have a great day :^)
Thank you! :D