back in the saddle and looking for a couple of new roleplays!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidhe

poor little meow meow
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evening/Late Night (MST)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
High fantasy, modern fantasy, gaslamp fantasy, Anything Fantasy, dark comedy, supernatural, paranormal, psychological, essentially everything except slice-of-life and historical.
Copy/pasted this into a new thread, as I've been gone for a while. I'll probably end up making a more cohesive thread later with specific plot ideas, but for now I'd just like to get one or two laid back role-plays started. These are all pretty sexual in nature, but I get too attached to my characters for simple PWP. I love plotting, and if we hit it off, I don't mind making things more intense (so to speak!)

Note:
PMs make me uncomfortable. If you asked me to explain why, I couldn't tell you. I often let that little red notice sit there for days because it intimidates me. Needless to say, I role-play through threads only, and if I take a while to reply to your PMs, this is why.

Also, if we were ever going to start a role-play, and it didn't happen forever reason... I've been doing poorly the past few weeks and I'm pretty sure there's a good chance I forgot about some things. A+ role-player of the year. Anyway, feel free to prod me, okay?

What I look for in a partner:
- Patience: I suffer from a chronic illness. This means there will be the odd time that I won't be able to reply for a while. I try to get a reply out at least once a week - usually more than that - but I simply can't promise that will always be the case.
- Enthusiasm: I love to plot and chat about characters, and I love it when my partners do, too!
- Cooperation: Ties in with the above. I don't like being the only person driving a story forward. Role-playing is all about collaborative writing, after all. Don't be afraid to pitch in your own ideas.

Things I like:
- Toys
- Blood play (incl. menstruation)
- Tentacles
- Age differences
- Virginity
- Futanaria/ambiguous genitals (specifically a woman with a penis and vagina; no testicles)
- Oviposition
- Corsets
- Crossdressing
- Masturbation
- Knotting
- Orgasm control/denial
- Exhibitionism/voyeurism
- Risk of being caught/being caught in the act
- Significant age differences

Things I dislike:
- Anything non-consensual
- Pregnancy
- Full furries
- Your typical 'no bathroom stuff, no bestiality, no pedophilia' junk
- No M/F please. Not interested.

For a full list of things I like/dislike, click here:
A CREEPY PAGE ABOUT KINKS

Bold: A character that I would prefer to play

Pairing ideas (F/F):
- Princess + Handmaiden/servant/etc.
- Queen + Handmaiden/servant/etc.
- Vampire + Human
- Monster Girls or Monster Girl + Human
- Prostitute + Virgin
- Celebrity + Fan (or two normal girlfriends, one of whom becomes famous while they are together)
- Android + Human
- Body guard + (?) Someone important enough to need protection

Pairing ideas (M/M):
- Master + Servant (wherein the master is an extraordinarily bossy - but not 'submissive' - bottom; inspired by this [NSFW])
- Human + Shapeshifter/werewolf/monster boyfriend (inspired by this. [NSFW])
- Crossdresser/feminine man + 'Straight' man
- Twincest of some kind, idk
- Body guard + (?) Someone important enough to need protection

If you have any ideas that you're needing a partner for, feel free to tell them to me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.