Back in the game, need players

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clockwork

TL:DR - I am easy going, if you have ideas tell me, if not still message me, we can brainstorm, I am a massive nerd. Looking for female only.

It has been a very long time since I last role played, due to unforeseen circumstances I had to take an extended leave of absence, but rest assured I am never kept away for good.

I am looking for some female co-writers, those willing to go dark and push a couple of boundaries. I am not looking for any particular roles or stories, just someone willing to create something beautiful from scratch. However to give an idea of what I like here is a non exhaustive list of what I like.

The supernatural- Ghosts, demons, monsters, fairies or anything of the like. Sometimes this does feel a little over done but with some original thought we can have a lot of fun with this.

Alternate universes - Sometimes the best way to keep creativity fresh is to turn the normal on its head. Want to live in a universe where money no longer exists, where power is determined by intellect, creativity or ingenuity. Or a universe split into factions, similar to the divergent series, but on a larger scale.

Game fandom - I fancy myself a gamer, mostly RPG has character focus is a huge aspect for me. A few of my favourite games include, Fallout 4, Skyrim, GTA and Horizon: Zero Dawn (if you can help with the latter you will definitely have me hooked).

Movie fandom - Also love me a good movie, ranging from Hollywood's golden age all the way up to modern day blockbusters, I love most (my movie collection currently lies around the 9000 mark.) My favourite movies include The Godfather, Scarface, The Scream Trilogy, and pretty much any good comedy.

Comic Fandom - May have guessed by now I am a nerd. I am a huge fan of Marvel and do enjoy DC (despite the terrible movies.) My favourites include Thor, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Batman (though prefer the villains) and The X Men)

I am easy going, I plan on writing daily and if this is an issue for me at all for any reason you will be informed. If I have not listed something and you really want to try it, message me anyway and we can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.