Back Home

• Thread starter ᴋɪᴛsᴜɴᴀᴇ
  • Start date
OOC: You're very lucky, then. xD

IC: "I'll be fine. I've survived worse," Danielle murmured, shifting so that her arms crossed and rubbed each other. The redhead hoped he wouldn't question what happened and how she got like this. If he did, perhaps she could make something up on the spot. How the hell would she get so hurt on her own, though?
Danielle gave a sigh, and turned to meet his gaze. She gave a small smile, "I'm sure you have more important things to worry about, John-"

Suddenly, she saw her father's car pulling down farther the street. Danielle stood, cringing at the pain that coursed through her. "I-I've got to go," Danny said quickly, turning around and beginning to limp down the sidewalk. She just needed to get away from that damn house. Her father.

John was confused at her abrupt departure, as well as the fact that she clearly lied about being okay, he stood up and began to walk after her, catching up to her in no time due to her injuries, he lightly grabbed her by the arm and turned her towards him "what's wrong? where are you going?.. you look seriously bad we should probably get you to the hospital" he turned to look at what she had supposedly been running from, inspecting the vehicle thoroughly as he assumed whoever was driving it was responsible for Danielle's beating.

Danielle managed to pull them both behind a fence and out of view as she latched onto John's hand. Cheeks heated, she let go a moment later. "I told you I'm fine," Danielle sighed, "Just a little dinged up, is all. A hospital isn't necessary."
She knew that if she went to the hospital, they'd ask her how this happened and court would take place all over again.

John looked over to the car for a brief moment, making sure whoever was inside didn't see him, he looked back at Danielle with a very concerned expression on his face, "you can barely walk, something could be fractured or broken... who's in that car? did they do this to you?" John asked in the same concerned tone he kept in this entire exchange, he didn't understand why Danielle was so resistant to receive help as she was in such obvious pain, but he definitely had an idea.

Danielle shook her head, not wanting to speak. The girl continued until she was biting her bottom lip and was smiling that bittersweet smile that came with the pained face of crying. Tears tumbled down her cheeks effortlessly, as if they'd been held back way to long. She just sobbed, to scared to say anything about what she was being put through. Danny crossed her arms and continued her crying, whimpers and small wails escaping her.

Embarrassed that she was being this way, she bowed her head so that her long ginger locks could cover her face, though, she couldn't avoid the fact that crying could be heard and her delicate frame bounced. "I'm sorry," she breathed brokenly.

John put his hands on the girl's shoulders, trying to comfort her in away that didn't mean getting too close, "hey hey, don't be sorry, it's all right..." John said in a soothing tone, he wished he could make her stop crying, he hated to see anyone like this, he could tell that she didn't deserve it.

OOC: Sorry! I've been busy.

IC: Danielle shook her head, forcing herself to stop her pathetic sobbing. At least that's how she saw herself and her actions- pathetic. "You really should go. I'm not exactly the easiest person to know, John. I'm more of a burden than anything, to be honest," The redhead murmured, not able to meet his gaze. Never had her doubts about herself been revealed so openly.

One more tear slid down her stained cheek, as she slowly opened her palms, and breathed, trying to relax.

OOC: It's fine, don't worry about it c:

IC: John was at a loss for actions, he didn't know what to do, he barely knew this girl but he wanted nothing more than to help her, he wiped the tear off of her cheek for her, "please" John looked into her with pleading eyes, "let me help you, just for tonight, then if you want, I'll leave you alone forever" John hoped that his compromise was sufficient.

Danielle managed a weak, but genuine smile. "I don't want you to leave me alone, John. I just don't want you to turn away from me when you realize my situation a bit better. I'm tired of loosing friends."
The girl's green gaze met his at last, "Do you have anywhere we could go? I just need to get away from here."

John returned the smile, "we can go to my place, it's not too far from here... and also, don't worry, I'm not one to bail on friends, that is if we are friends, yeah?" John asked, already knowing the answer.

OOC: Sorry if my replies are getting a tad short, they'll pick up.

OOC: No worries!

IC: Danielle's smile brightened significantly. "Of course we are," she said, "Now, lead the way, friend."

John was glad to see her mood brighten, "sure thing, it's just up the road" John walked her to his house at the end of the street, remaining somewhat silent on the way there, although the silence didn't go on for too long since his house was quite close.
They soon reached John's front door, he opened it and they stepped inside, the main area of the home was quite cluttered, things piled up on the tables, lots of empty bottles in concentrated areas in corners, guitars and other musical equipment lazily strewn throughout, it wasn't always like this, John had sort of let the place go this past month.
"Here we are, it's not much but it's home, do you want anything to drink? eat? anything like that?" he asked as he kicked off his flip flops and walked into the kitchen

"I'm alright," Danielle said, smiling as she examined his house. She seemed to like it's cluttered and messy appearance; and, she did. It looked more lived in, not spotless as if someone were barely there at all.

Danny followed him into the kitchen, not sure of her limits or if she was allowed to wander or sit. She was just that friendly person that didn't like to intrude, quite frankly. "You really like music, huh?" She said, looking over her shoulder at one of his many guitars, "I'd very much like you to teach me one day. It looks fun."

John opened the fridge and pulled out a water bottle, opening it and taking a drink, "I could probably show you some stuff, I don't just play guitar though, I have a few other instruments around here" he walked over to the living room and picked up his favourite electric, it looked like it had seen much, much better days, it wasn't an overly spectacular looking instrument either way, it was a sapphire blue Fender Jazzmaster with a black headstock and pickguard, a lot of the finish had chipped off near the area where John's arm would rest while he played, and also around the pickguard, "my whole set up is in my room, right over here" he walked over and opened the door to his room, it was even dirtier than the living room, but it seemed almost as big also, the bed was simply a mattress with a few blankets and pillows in the corner of the room, his 2 amps and small pedalboard sit right next to it, "sit wherever you'd like, there's no diseases or anything like that so you won't have to worry" John said somewhat jokingly as he went to his usual spot on the bed in the corner, plugging in his guitar.

Danielle laughed, and took a seat beside John, though she didn't get too close and sat a good distance away to where it wouldn't be awkward. Then, after he plugged in his guitar, she began to listen to him play it.

John spent a few seconds tuning and checking the instrument to find the right tone, he had a few drum tracks and some tape recorders hooked up to his rig, he'd often use them if he wanted to play a cover and feel like he had a band backing him, he turned one of them on and balanced out the volume, he then started to play.

OOC: Weekend was busy!

IC: Danielle smiled as she listened, rather intently at that. Music always calmed her down, it's why she often always had her headphones on. Danny was glad to be here, far from home, with a friend whilst listening to music. It was a nice time.