1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Back from the Pits

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by R-9 Pilot, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Well, here I am again, after a semester of being busy, which still isn't over. But, I'm going to give things another try, and do my best to keep active at least on the order of a post or so a day in a game or two.

To introduce myself again, hello everyone. I am a person. I'm currently working on grad school in physics and am liable to eventually disappear (though hopefully with some notice) for one reason or another, but I think I can manage a glance at the forums once a day or so to do things. More often if I really get involved in stuff. I'm more used to chat roleplay or tabletop games, but it can be fun to just do the writing thing.

I like scifi stuff, and some other things. I watch a lot of anime, and read a lot of manga. I...don't play so many video games these days, but I do still enjoy them. Not sure what else to ramble about, but I can answer questions if anyone has them. If not, well, I'll probably be around, looking for the occasional interesting thread idea.

And I might try running something myself, maybe some unusual play-by-post in the dice-based forum. I've got a couple game systems I'd like to try but which I won't likely have a chance to run any time soon. Though the challenge there may be getting enough of the rules out to all the players. Alternatively, I may try running something magical girl or heavily anime-inspired in Mutants and Masterminds. Or just in general. I need to get some ideas together.

2. Welcome back to the website! (:

3. Welcome back! :D