Back from the Corral

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Malicious Maximus

Howdy everyone. Call me MM.

It's been ages since I've last actively participated in a Forum Roleplay chat. A friend from another chat site introduced me to Iwaku here and I found myself excited to actively participate.

I've been roleplaying for a few years now. Nothing particularly specific, nor to any one specific website or forum, but I'm definitely looking to find a good place to set up a mantle and have fun.

I simply cannot wait to get involved with the lot of you!

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
I read your whole post in Winston's voice.

Help me. Also, hello! xD Don't get too cozy near your mantle though. Someone might come up and douse any fire under the mantle in spooky Halloween fake blood water.

Welcome to the wonderful land of IwakuRoleplay, where your creativity comes to life in the form of plot bunnies.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions I can do my best to assist you.

I read your whole post in Winston's voice.

Help me. Also, hello! xD Don't get too cozy near your mantle though. Someone might come up and douse any fire under the mantle in spooky Halloween fake blood water.
I literally just started playing Overwatch but a week ago. Winston is easily my second favorite Hero to play (with McCree bein' the number one) and his was the first face that came to mind when I thought of picking out a profile.
And, geez, what a wicked Halloween prank that would be! There might me hot chocolate being warmed unto a kettle within the mantle's flame D:

Welcome to the wonderful land of IwakuRoleplay, where your creativity comes to life in the form of plot bunnies.
I hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you have any questions I can do my best to assist you.
Thank you so much! I certainly look forwards to engaging myself with you wonderful lot.

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
Status
Not open for further replies.