Back From a Hiatus and Looking for RPs.

L

Luna

Original poster
Okay so I've been offline for a while and I'm in need of a new OnexOne partner.

Here are some basic things to get out of the way:
Mature: Sure. But I don't know Iwaku's current mature policy they've changed it.
Posts: I write long posts unless I'm really stuck on something. If I am, I'll probably ask you to take the reins for a little bit until I get back in the zone.

Alright, so now that that's out of the way let's start with the real interesting stuff. The plots.
The ones I've liked doing so far are:
-Post apocalyptic
-Demons or Angels
-Vamps (the non-glittery kind)
-spies
-thiefs

Alright so if you have any ideas feel free to pm me. School's almost over here and if things are going as they are, I won't have a job so I'll be pretty much free all day every day during the summer. Thanks for reading!

I may be able to help you with that. Any of those plots you like the most? Personally, I enjoy all that spy thing kind of plot. Post apocalyptic; never tried before, but I would gladly give it a try.

Well I've never done much post apocalyptic, but I could try it, I really like demons, and in my first year or so of writing vampires were very important (though it's been quite a long time since). If you want, we could use one or more of those and start something :)