Back for some casual roleplays~

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kynna

Original poster
I'm baaaaack~

I'm mostly playing World of Warcraft anymore (haven't started rping on it yet, but going to!) but I'm getting bored when the honey is away at work, so I need rps!

Love~
Romance
Fantasy
Magic
Medieval

Hate-
Horror

Other than that, I'm willing to try anything (except smut). I'm planning on rping either in the forums, or over messengers (I have Yahoo, Aim, and Gmail). I haven't entirely decided which I'll stick with.

I'd like to try to replay an old rp, one with magical realms and kindoms, with gods and princesses and war and things (message me for more details on that, as I'm really tired at the moment and will gladly explain further once I've had some rest.

If you have an idea you'd like to play out, feel free to tell me about it!! I'll edit this thread as I think of more plots I'd like to play.

Thanks for reading! :)

Hello! I'm relatively new here but I saw that like to do fantasy, magic, and romance and I would be interested in roleplaying with you! Reply if you're interested ^^

I'd love to do the old roleplay with you if it's still available! (:

Id love to roleplay with both of you! Siyuki, let me know if you have a plot in mind over pms :)

Alexa, it definitely is!!! Ill pm you soon about it in more detail.

I just recently moved and we dont have internet yet due to some complications. But we will have it either tomorrow or wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.