2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Horror, Fandoms, Superheroes, Crime, Drama, Grit, Supernatural, Light Sci-Fi, Modern Era, Dark Themes
Hello! Once again, I have a little bit of free time now that school isn't trying to stress me into an early grave, and I thought I would shake off the rust of creative writings past and look for some new RP partners. This search isn't going to be huge or fancy, but I hope that it will interest someone out there.

First:
- Check out my RP resume for more about me.
- I play male and female characters.
- I like to double.
- I ship everything.
- I'm looking for 3-4+ paragraphs per post. I'll mirror whatever you give me, and don't discriminate against novels.
- I reply when I can. That might be once a week, or it might be once a month, it just depends on school and real life. Please, please, please do not RP with me if you expect lightning speed posts.
- I may be a slow tomato, but I'll always keep you up to date about it. I try very hard not to ghost.
- I'm very OOC friendly; ask for my Discord and I'll annoy you with custom playlists about our characters.

Second:
- Maybe have your Resume filled out, or have a sample of your writing somewhere.
- Play males and females.
- Be open to doubling.
- Be adept or advanced in your writing.
- Communicate! Speak up if you don't like something. Let me know if you'll be gone a while. Don't leave me hanging.
- Have fun <3

tenor.gif

Fandoms:
*OCs or Canons, doubling encouraged.
- Stranger Things
- The Hunger Games
- Harry Potter
- DC Comics
- X-Men
- RPF (ask for specifics)
- Blade Runner

Non-Fandom Things:
*Will double
- Sugar daddies
- 80s aesthetic
- 90s aesthetic
- Angst
- High drama
- Make me cry
- Super powers
- Vigilantes
- Slice of Life
- Supernatural things
- Politics (think House of Cards or Madam Secretary)
- Horror
- Spies
- Sci-Fi
- Post Apocalyptic anything
- Zombies
- [Your suggestion here]

Thank you for reading! If you're interested, please reply here or shoot me a PM.

Hello! Once again, I have a little bit of free time now that school isn't trying to stress me into an early grave, and I thought I would shake off the rust of creative writings past and look for some new RP partners. This search isn't going to be huge or fancy, but I hope that it will interest someone out there.

First:
- I like to double.
- I ship everything.
- I'm looking for 3-4+ paragraphs per post. I'll mirror whatever you give me, and don't discriminate against novels.
- I reply when I can. That might be once a week, or it might be once a month, it just depends on school and real life. Please, please, please do not RP with me if you expect lightning speed posts.
- I may be a slow tomato, but I'll always keep you up to date about it. I try very hard not to ghost.
- I'm very OOC friendly; ask for my Discord and I'll annoy you with custom playlists about our characters.

Second:
- Maybe have your Resume filled out, or have a sample of your writing somewhere.
- Be open to doubling.
- Communicate! Speak up if you don't like something. Let me know if you'll be gone a while. Don't leave me hanging.
- Have fun <3

tenor.gif
Fandoms:
- Stranger Things
- The Hunger Games
- Harry Potter
- DC Comics
- X-Men
- Blade Runner

Non-Fandom Things:
*Will double
- Sugar daddies
- 80s aesthetic
- 90s aesthetic
- Angst
- High drama
- Make me cry
- Super powers
- Vigilantes
- Slice of Life
- Supernatural things
- Horror
- Spies
- Sci-Fi
- Zombies
- [Your suggestion here]

Thank you for reading! If you're interested, please reply here or shoot me a PM.

Yes to Blade Runner!

Also interested in: vigilantes, spies, sci-fi

You can find my own partner specifications in my signature, ye.

First:
- I like to double.
- I ship everything.

Second:
- Be open to doubling.
- Have fun <3

tenor.gif
Fandoms:
- Stranger Things
- The Hunger Games
- Harry Potter
- DC Comics
- X-Men
- Blade Runner

Non-Fandom Things:
*Will double
- Sugar daddies
- 80s aesthetic
- 90s aesthetic
- Angst
- High drama
- Make me cry
- Super powers
- Vigilantes
- Slice of Life
- Supernatural things
- Horror
- Spies
- Sci-Fi
- Zombies
- [Your suggestion here]

Harry Potter? C:

Stranger Things or sugar daddies would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.