1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Uh, let's see. Fantasy, magical, drama, fluff. The usual.
giphy.gif

Hello!!!!!

Hoping this thread finds you well and inspired, possible future roleplay partner!! The new year has come and once again I'm out and about and ever so hungry for new roleplays. I figured I might as well put one of these up before the seasonal depression snatches away my motivation to write, and honestly, this is the year of striking while the iron's hot.

First things first, my little RP resume. (the abridged version)

I am an extremely patient writer.

And I mean that to the extreme. My longest running RP has been going on for almost three years and I'm still looking forward to the next post like it just started. I don't get bored with RPs, I get invested. If you're the type of writer who only has time to post a few times a month, I'm your dude. Don't worry about me losing interest, because I assure you, I'm refreshing the thread 80 times a second to see if there's a new post.

I write a lot.​

I tend to write paragraphs upon paragraphs upon paragraphs, so if that's your thing!!!! [points to myself] HMU

I'm a fiction ho.

If you happen to check my past threads, you'll see that there's nothing I love more than a good RP that is just dipped, battered and fried in layer after ethereal layer of that sweet, sweet fantasy. I adore high fantasy RPs, and I love worldbuilding, so if you want to get into that with me, hit me up!!! I'd love to hear whatever you have in mind if you have similar tastes. Even if you have something completely different in mind, I'd still love to hear!!!! To me, RPing should be about having fun while telling a story, and what good is a story if you're not feeling it? I want to make things as perfect as they can be for both of us, and for us to have a great time writing it. HMU!!!

I like bizarre themes.

I guess the genre name for it is cosmic horror, but I perfer the term eldritch fantasy, but whatever floats your boat must flow somewhere! The whole idea of greater, unknowable beings as the powers that be in universes, realities and strange planes of existence is [Good Shit] for me. Some people tend to associate it with the work of H.P Lovecraft, and I sorta hate him (he was a racist fuck look it up) and I kind of want to break away from everything he's done for the genre and come up with my own stuff. But regardless, I love the idea of beings beyond comprehension in fiction and I've had a time and a half doing stuff for it in the past and I'd love to continue!!!

I'm a huge gay.

And so are my characters. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone of my characters that aren't, and that's really how I want to keep it. That being said, I like RPing LGBT themes, romances and really whatever I feel like could be fun. This doesn't actually mean smut, just relationships (and I don't really do smut anyway).

I love to try new things.

And that's where you come in!!! I love seeing what people bring to the table and I love hearing them gush about it even more. So hit me!! Let's talk and see if we don't sync!!!

Thanks for reading, thanks for staying!!! See you in the DMs, bye for now!!!!!!

zakat_21.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie