4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Hello, everyone!
I have taken quite a bit time off from writing with a lot of life changes, but I am looking to start again! So here is a little about me and what I am looking for!

About MarilynFae
- Currently attending college, and working overnights full time. This means that my typical responses would be evenings-early mornings, minimum of 3/4 days a week.
- I prefer playing M x F relationships, only because that is what I have mostly done in the past and have real experience with, however I am always open to new things!
- I can play both male or female characters. Generally prefer the female out of nature, but I am okay with doubling or depending on the plot playing male.
- I love romance and drama, and it's something that is a must in my one x one pairings.
- I am always interested in trying new things! Even if you aren't sure if I would be interested, you could always shoot me a message and I'd be happy to brainstorm with you and see how we could make the idea work!

- I have been writing for several years. Specifically role playing for about 8 years. I consider myself pretty adaptable to my partner when it comes to writing. If I get 10 paragraphs to work with, I will be able to give you 10 back. If I only get 2, it makes it hard for me to give you much more back. Typically my responses range from 5-8 paragraphs.
- I only use realistic face claims. I never was interested in anime, and I still am not. This is one thing that is a must for me. I find it really hard to get into my story without being able to picture realistic characters interacting. If you only use anime, maybe try to find a realistic one to go along with it and I can find an anime to go along with my realistic also.
- Brainstorming/OOC is very important to me. I love being able to plan and brainstorm ideas to make our story even better. And I think the best way to have a comfortable story and comfortable pairing is through communication! I want my partner to feel comfortable coming to me if they want something done differently or they have an idea! We don't have to be best friends (though I'd never turn that down lol) I would love to be able to communicate out of story with my partner!

MarilynFae Expectations
- 3 responses a week minimum. If this is not doable, just let me know and we can work something out!
- Realistic images, as I stated previously. If not, again we can compromise.
- I'd prefer a minimum of 3 paragraphs. I love building a story, and having both myself and my partner adding to the plot.
- Willing/able to play both male and female characters. As I said, I am more than happy to double plots with you. But I also thing it's important to play multiple side characters to thicken the plot.
- Be able to communicate. If you are having a hard time responding, just let me know. If you have an idea, let me know. If you're getting uninterested, let me know! Communication goes a long way for roleplays.
- Be open minded! Like I said, I love trying new things and often times I will have ideas through a story and I want to be able to run them by you and see what we can come up with. I don't expect my partner to like everything I do, but turning away every idea I have because it wasn't the original intent of the story is a big turn off for me.

MarilynFae's Interests
Currently, I have no plots made up. I do have a few rough ideas from previous years, but I'd love to hear yours also! Here's a list of a few of my pairing ideas. With a * are ones that I have rough plot ideas with. Will add as I continue to come up with ideas>
- Ghost x Human *
- Roommate x Roommate
- Best Friends *
- Good Girl x Bad Boy *
- Neighbors *
- Classmates *
- Fake Boyfriend/Girlfriend *
- Soldier x Civilian *
- Werewolf x Human
- Teacher x Student
- Step Siblings (possibly)
- Vampire x Human
- Supernatural x Supernatural
- Prince/Princess x Citizen
- Presidents Daughter/Princess x Guard *
- Soulmates (?) *

Please feel free to message me at any time with any of your ideas or anything I've listed that interests you! Thanks for stopping by :)

Last edited:
Still looking! Would love to hear your ideas :) I am always craving some type of travel roleplay!!

Would love yo do a soulmate/supernatural rp with you

Reactions: MarilynFae
Still searching! Open to nearly anything, just dying to get some good partners!

I'd be willing to do the Soldier x Civilian, since, you know I was in the military. :D

Updated 02/18/2020 @2141 central time.