3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Comedy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Modern
Once upon a time, a vicious creature known as a daemon ravaged this land. The people were scared of it's supernatural powers and attempted to kill it in order to end their suffering. Unfortunately, a daemon isn't an easy creature to slay. Only with the assistance of two supernatural priestesses were they able to trap the daemon in a tomb and prevent him from using his supernatural powers to harm the humans.

Thousands of years have passed since the daemon was sealed away and forgotten. Until new construction uncovered the tomb in which he was trapped. A magical power awoke in a young woman near the tomb, causing it to open.

No one expected a live creature to shoot out of the tomb, take flight, and crash in a nearby forest.

What will happen now?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, so that's the plot that I had in mind! Shoot me a message if you're interested! I'll be playing the male daemon and you'll be playing the female who just discovered her magical abilities!

• Love
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Super super super interested!! Its been a while since I last played a female character and I've been itching for a fantasy RP :D

Any other takers?

I'm interested ^^

But first, will there be romance between the two, or no?

Probably ^^

Anyone else interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.