Back again!... Again.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Wattz, May 4, 2010.

1. John

"One of your most common recon and escape methods involve you turning into a falcon. Horus' head is Falcon and we needed an idea for a figure. I don't really know what greek deity she had in mind, though."

Jason: "I guess the Horus thing makes sense then."

Ray

He smiled and sat next to her. He put his arms around her and pulled her close. "Well, how about this? Tonight, we are back to just being normal people, sound good?"

2. Belle

She grinned "Either Ares or Hermes."

"War or travel. But I can't imagine him with a cap with wings on it. Or a staff with snakes." Gwen remarked and Belle smiled before replying

"I wanted you to be Anubis. But I don't think that's very befitting of you. Besides, you with a skull face is rather amazing."

Gwen rolled her eyes "Anything else you two are hiding?"

Blair

She nodded in her content "That sounds perfect." She peeked her head up at him "I don't think either of us are normal though."

3. Jason

"I guess those make sense too. Would that make the Hunter Apollo and the ice queen would be Khione?" He waited to hear their answer.

Ray

He smiled at her. "That's not a bad thing. Normal is boring." He smiled and kissed her, holding her close.

4. Belle

She went over to him and gently removed his feet from the table as she cleaned up the figures. "Be sure to head back to your rooms soon. We do have curfew."

Blair

She rolled her eyes "If only I could get my daily exercise from snuggles. I don't think that's how it works though." She grinned

5. I dunno, you seem kinda familiar XD.

Thanks! Yaaay, return buddies.

Slightly scary, but eh, whatever works XD.

6. For the life of me, I can't remember specifically where I know you. But I think I do XD.

7. Hallo und welcome zu das Iwaku if du habt any fragen just ask und we can help

*sorry about that I just need to practice up on my German here, I will do my more formal one anyway*

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*walks off into the shadows*

8. @Leander: XD Oh snap, that's intense. I think I know you because your username is very familiar.

@Shadow Ike: That was some intense German =O. Thanks! I appreciate it XD

9. Welcome back ^^
    Glad that you can't stay away~ haha :)
    Let me know if there's any help you need :D

10. Jason

"Should I make a pizza?"

Dylan

"Was she the kabuki mask kid from the fire?"

Ray

He pulled up to the Baltimore Cemetery. Luckily it was still open. He lead her down the rows til the got to a grave with roses in front of it. "Blair, meet my sister, Anna."