1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Back after disappearing

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cicatrix, Jul 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all, I'm back again. A few months back I came back on, but it turned out I didn't have the time I thought I did to roleplay again.

Things are much more predictable now though, so here I am!

A little bit about me, for anyone who wants to know:

-I'm a college student
    -I read a lot, and usually have at least three books to read at a time
    -My favorite genre to write is high fantasy, though I also enjoy modern fantasy and scifi
    -1x1's have always been my favorite, but I've also enjoyed small group rps
    -I have a soft spot for chat rp, since that's how I was introduced to it. The last time I was on here and was able to rp often, I enjoyed Bar Night more than anything (and I do hope it's still around)
    -I'm working on a couple of stories, at least one of which will become a book once things are even more stable (school and work is a little crazy, so I'm hesitant to seriously commit to a book just yet)
    -right now it looks like I should be able to check on here and post at least every 2 to 3 days, hopefully more often though.

if you have any questions feel free to pm me or comment here!

2. Welcome Home!

3. Welcome back!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.