back after a long haitus!

Hi there and welcome back to the site! I think you were around in the slice of time that I was on hiatus so we haven't crossed paths before.
Apofiss has really lovely artwork, nice choice. Their style is so sweet and soft, super recognizable.
Some things have probably gotten shuffled around since last you were here, so if you get turned around make Crystal work for their supper feel free to ask!

Thank you so much, Kitti! Everyone has been so very welcoming <3 And don’t worry, I make @CrystalTears work hard as it is ;D

Welcome back @Luxii !

I don't believe we've met either, but it seems you have good taste in artwork as your avatar is adorable :3

• Love
Reactions: Luxii
Thank you so much, Kitti! Everyone has been so very welcoming <3 And don’t worry, I make @CrystalTears work hard as it is ;D
I mean. . . If I am not your guide around the site and to-go-to person for questions, I won't lie, I'll be somewhat insulted! xD <3

I'm working hard for you, you know! XD

Welcome back @Luxii !

I don't believe we've met either, but it seems you have good taste in artwork as your avatar is adorable :3
Thank you so much! <3 We’ll see each other around more I’m sure ^^

I mean. . . If I am not your guide around the site and to-go-to person for questions, I won't lie, I'll be somewhat insulted! xD <3

I'm working hard for you, you know! XD

You always do :D <333

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
Hey @Luxii
Welcome back! :D