2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
So I have two ideas for a babysitting roleplay and I was wondering if anyone was interested :D
They're all pretty slice of life, silly rps but I think they could be quite fun.

Idea One:
Anime based rp with anime physics and logic. Character A's parents have finally allowed her to host an unsupervised sleepover, but the only catch is that Character A needs to watch her bratty younger sibling, who's invited her own friends over. And after a few misunderstandings and patronizing words, Character A's sister and her firends have declared war on Character A and her friends.

Idea Two:
Also anime based rp with anime elements. Character A wants to prove to her parents that she's responsible so she volunteers to babysit her neighbor's five year old. However, Character A really isn't that responsible and somehow the five year old runs away and Character A is tasked with finding the kid before the neighbors return from their week long trip. This rp will be set in somewhat futuristic post apocalyptic world and Character A will meet people along the way who either help or hinder her from retrieving her charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.