October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE?

If you don't drive, what kind of car do you want to drive?

Also

What would your dream car be?

I Have driven several different types of cars throughout my driving carer, but the one I have now, a Cadilliac Eldorado, is by far my favorite. Its comfortable, fast and looks great.

Here is my dream car, I know its attainable too.

10461-2006-Dodge-Charger.jpg

I drive a GMC Jimmy. It's ok I guess. Has enough room for all my gear for gigs, and handles pretty well in the winter.

If you don't know by now, my dream car is actually going to be given to me by my father: a 280 Dotsan Z.

I'm going to be getting a car soon.... I just need to get over a few things.

...I drive a stupid PT Cruiser...No I didn't pick it out and well actually i don't (and cant) drive it legal for various reasons (not for any BAD reasons).

and...my dream car...would be The car on supernatrual. Or...not even a car at all...give me a BIKE.

I'm currently rocking an '04 Chevy Silverado 1500 extended cab. It's dark blue with very dark and illegal limo tint in all windows except for the wind shield. 16" Black rims, silver trims and grey cloth interior.

I have a few dream vehicles. One would be the 2500 version of what I have now. Another would be an Audi A8. And for the the grand daddy of dreams is a 1948 0r 1952 Chevy 3100 truck. Also, maybe one day, I'll ride a Ducati.

The car I drive is a Toyota Innova (wouldn't be surprised if anyone of you don't know what that is). It's actually my dad's, and even then I'm still trying to get a grip on it. And automatic transmission is for scrubs.

My dream vehicle would be a motorcycle, not so much anything that runs on three or more wheels. Maybe that might change.