Baby of another world 2.0

Kurt blushed deeply hugging Jack again when they were in the cafe. "You really think I'll be beautiful? I'm sorry though, I blame it on me being hyper and running more often than not." Kurt said with a chuckle looking around the little two room cafe decked out in local artist art, some of his photos, and what not just left on the walls for decoration. "The best part about this place though is you can paint or draw whatever or stick a photo on any empty space of the walls in here, and as long as it isn't offensive it'll stay here til they close down. But they have a Kiwi Strawberry smoothie otherwise they make killer Mocha's."

Jack walked in with Kurt and smiled. "well of course I think you are beautiful." Jack smiled and Hugged Kurt back. Looking around the walls and all the art, It was really cool that people were allowed to do that. "Do you have any art up her?" Jack looked around at the pictures and at the drawings some more. "I wish I would have brought my sketch pad, I would have put up the drawing of you." Jack chuckled and looked up at the menu again. I think i will just have a Kiwi Strawberry smoothie, and you?" Jack asked pulling his wallet out of his back pocket, he figured he should pay, since Kurt was kinda like the girl in any normal straight relationship.

Kurt blushed deeper if that was possible before nodding, "Yeah, there's a few photos from around the city, and just of random stuff that I put up. Like there's the one of a marry-go-round from the last carnival that was here." He chuckled softly not arguing the case of who pays for what even though he could easily cover it, "We can come back and you can bring it. Next time I'm paying though, but how bout the blueberry and blueberry smoothie." Inside Kurt was mentally freaking out cause of his apartment. His fathers did insist on him having the penthouse of it, and well... he did. "I got to warn you though. About my apartment."

Jack smiled when Kurt said he had some art up. Jack looked around for it, he spotted the carousel one and thought it looked really cool. "they are really good Kurt." Jack told the cashier what they wanted and paid, waiting for the orders Jack turned to face Kurt and wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled him close to hsi body. "Well, about your apartment, i bet that it is a lot better then mine, because Mine is trashed." jack chuckled and kissed Kurt's nose. Jack heard a lady behind the counter go awh. Jack chuckled and hugged Kurt, then turning to grab the smoothies. "Thank you." Jack smiled and handed Kurt his smoothie, and holding his hand. "so are we going to my apartment first or yours?"

Kurt shivered, the blush color remaining in his cheeks, when Jack had kissed his nose. His hand flew up to his chin trying to stifle a giggle of sorts. "How bout yours or would you rather get the big suspenseful thing out of the way first?" Kurt asked wanting Jack's lips in the worst way, but instead he happily sipped on his smoothie looking up at Jack taking his boyfriend's hand. "We can walk to mine to it isn't that far, but the only thing is your car. I don't think you can leave it there all night." Kurt drank a little more smoothie.

"How about we go to yours today and mine tommrow?" Jack thought was a good idea, hinting that Jack could stay at Kurt apartment today and Kurt could stay at his tommrow. Jack didn't really care which one they went too just as long as they were together. "and yea, I can leave it here, I have before." Jack chuckled. he sipped his smoothie and then looked down at Kurt. "this is good." Jack smiled and took another drink. Jack held Kurt's hand and walked with him to his apartment. He didn't think it was going to be that bad, I mean It was just and apartment how bad could it be. "so why are you making your apartment sound to so never wrecking, do you have like the pent house or something?" Jack didn't really care, it was just a place to live right?

Kurt felt himself catch a little smoothie mid throat at the mention of pent house but quickly swallowed hiding a cough. "Sounds good for the mine today, yours tomorrow, and uh..." Kurt tightened his grip slightly thinking about how he could put it. "Its a mess, and..." again lost trying to think of something to say. "It is the penthouse." he hung his head slightly feeling embarrassed. Of course its the penthouse, and of course its covered in photos, and of course he was embarrassed by the fact it was his place to live til he got his own job, and out of collage, but hey. It had a nice sound system.

Jack sighed when Kurt hung his head, embarrassed. "don't be embarrassed, Cool so you have a penthouse, no big deal, its just another house/apartment." Jack stopped and stood in front of Kurt, putting his finger under his chin and easing it up to Jacks face. "don't be embarrassed, It's no big deal, I bet its great and so what if its a mess, It's just a house, we wren't perfect, or people for that matter." Jack smiled and kissed Kurt's forehead again, walking back to the side of Kurt and grabbing his hand, Jack followed Kurt to his house, it really didn't matter to Jack what kind of place Kurt lived in, it was just a house. Jack began to imagine Kurt's place, it was probably covered in pictures and stuff. In Jacks mind it looked really cool.

Kurt chuckled softly thinking about it. It was just a house after all. "Wait one moment mister." Kurt said no longer able to resist the urge to kiss him. Kurt stopped Jack mid walk and pulled his face down to his own and took Jack's lips between his own. It was a long moment before Kurt let go and pulled away panting, "Sorry.... Couldn't resist anymore. We aren't that far now."

Jack, thought he had done something wrong, when Kurt told him to stop. "Wha-" Jack was interrupted by Kurt's lips, Jack was shocked he wasn't expecting it. Jack slowly moved his hands to Kurt's hips pulling him close and kissing him back. Once Kurt had let go, Jack caught his breathe and smiled taking Kurt's hand again. "Well, that was not expected, I don't mind, but I thought I had done something wrong there for a second." Jack liked the kiss, Kurt's lips were soft and small. "It was good." Jack chuckled, he hoped he didn't embarrass Kurt . "I hope we aren't far from your house. Why did you have to resist to kiss me though, you didn't have to resist." Jack chuckled putting his arm around Kurt's side and pulling him close to him as they continued to walk to Kurt's apartment.

Kurt smiled at Jack enjoying be shorter than his boyfriend cause he could snuggle in closer. "Don't take tis the wrong way Jack but you taste good." Kurt said with a smile looking up at Jack sipping on his smoothie. Just than it started to snow/rain, and Kurt felt the temperature drop farther making him shiver a little. "Thank the goddess it's that building right there." Kurt said softly pointing to an old brick apartment building, "And I've got a key so we don't need to be buzzed in. But resist in public sadly. Although I don't know how you are with kissing in public..."

Jack shivered as well when it began to rain, smiling when Kurt said the building was right in front of them. Jack took another drink of his smoothie and shrugged his shoulders. "I like kissing in public, it lets people know I don't give a damn what they think of me. Oh and no it's not weird that you think I taste good, You do too." Jack chuckled trying think of something nice to say in return. "This may be weird but you have really soft lips." Jack chuckled and walked into the building with Kurt.

Kurt smiled leading Jack over to an elevator. "You know if its not to soon to ask. You could move in with me if you want. There's four bedrooms in my apartment after all, and I make a mean omelet." Kurt said smiling as he pulled Jack down for another kiss. "Plus the worlds greatest speaker system." he said smiling back even if he didn't want to break the kiss. The elevator soon reached the top, and he took Jack's hand leading the taller boy down to the door of his apartment. It was easy to open, and he pulled Jack into the hallway/entryway, and soon they stood in the very large, and very messy, living room that was covered in frames, and prints of photos. There was one wall entirely covered in a mural of trees from the Californian coast line, and a grand piano sat in the corner also covered in sheet music and photos. "Its a bit much isn't it?" Kurt said looking out the large windows that walled the one side of the living room meeting the corner with the fireplace.

Jack smiled and kissed Kurt back when he kissed him. "I guess I could, I mean I don't want to be a bother or anything." Jack said smiling. Jack followed Kurt to his apartment and walked in astounded by the site, it was huge and beautiful. "Whoa." Jack chuckled, even though it looked messy, it was really nice. "this is amazing, Kurt." Jack walked in slowly letting go of Kurt's hand. He walked in and looked at the mural and the paintings. Jack walked over to the piano and ran his hand across it, it was so cool. "Jack likes." Jack turned and chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. Jack didn't want to embarrass Kurt so he walked back over to him and hugged him. "It's nice, a lot nicer than my room." Jack looked around the room once more before looking back down at Kurt. Jack smiled and leaned in close to Kurt's face and slowly kissed Kurt, Jack had fighting this urge all day, he had to get rid of it.

Kurt chuckled at Jack watching him walk around his messy apartment. "You wouldn't be bothering me one bit. There's enough room in here for an army." Kurt said with a soft smile he looked over at the bathroom before looking back at Jack who was suddenly kissing him again. Just at the right pace to blow his brain to mush. It didn't take long for him to wrap his arms around Jack's neck as the kissing continued. His hands dangling at the ends of his wrists, and he couldn't help but shiver at how good it felt. Little flashes of last night came back really fast and he couldn't help but chuckle even though he stifled it. He wanted to tell Jack that he found him. That Kurt felt like he'd found his soul mate, and in the back of his mushed up mind he vowed never to let Jack go no matter what happened.

Jack smiled as he continued to kiss Kurt small glimpses over the passionate sex that him and Kurt had, had last night. Jack felt so happy, he felt like he belonged with Kurt. Jack stopped kissing Kurt and leaned his forehead against Kurt's. "I think I have found you...your mine, forever." jack smiled again and kissed Kurt once more. stopping once more. "we should probably take that test now...." Jack didn't want to stop but he didn't know how far Kurt was willing to go.

Kurt smiled at Jack nodding eagerly sad that the kiss had to stop, but they had to confirm their fate. Test wise for the pregnancy at least, but before he moved from where he had Jack he put one of the other's hands over his heart. "This is yours as corny as that sounds... but I couldn't agree more. I've got you now, and I'm never letting you go, but for that test. Should probably take that real quick." he kissed Jack one more time before letting go sadly pulling Jack into the bathroom with him. It was a little blood test meter similar to those that people with diabetes use but it was a little different. It took only a few seconds to draw the blood after pricking his finger, and quickly getting it in the strip. He handed it to Jack hoping his gut feeling was right, "Here you read it." Kurt gave Jack a hopeful smile cause even if they were young, Kurt could easily afford all the bills, and what not. It was really just a matter if the kid would have a family, and with Jack there, there wouldn't be anything better than him for a dad.

Jack nodded and followed Kurt into the bathroom. Jack was nervous, he watched Kurt prick his finger and he took the test from Kurt and held it in his hand waiting for the results. Jack was scared, he wasn't in any way ready for a kid, bur he knew that if he had Kurt with him then everything would be okay. Jack saw the test results come across, he was pregnate. Jack's eyes got wide and he started to cry, Jack looked up at Kurt. "You're pregnant." Jack dropped the test and grabbed Kurt and picked him up in his arms and hugged him tightly, spinning him in a circle. Once Kurt was back on the ground, Jack looked at him and wiped the tears form his won eye's. "I am not sad, i just can't believe it." Jack smiled and kissed Kurt. Jack was happy, now he had to tell his dads...

Kurt stood there worried when he saw Jack's eyes widen. Than he was flying around the room with wet tears hitting his cheek. "I'm pregnant." he whispered with a smile taking the kiss with pride. "We're pregnant!" Kurt squealed kissing Jack again feeling suddenly like he'd know him for ages. Kurt whipped a tear off of Jack's face before kissing him again. "Jared, I like Jared. For a name. We're pregnant. Just got to tell the grandparents... we can help each other, and you are moving in with me." Kurt kissed Jack again arms wrapped around his neck. He felt his own happy tears start to brew. "He's gotta have you eyes." he said feeling himself start to ramble nonsense. Why was he so happy for something everyone on this planet said would destroy your life? He wasn't just happy he was exctatict, and his brain was kicking into hyper drive on what the nursery would look like, clothes, and he would bet almost anything Jack could feel him bouncing in excitement.

Jack smiled and laughed occasionally, watching Kurt bounce all over the place, he didn't think that Kurt would be so happy, Jack didn't understand why his father had told him to never have kids, because Jack was so happy. He didn't know what to say and he didn't know what to do, all Jack could think of was what he father would say. Jack was kinda teriffied to be honest, he was hoping in the way back of his mind, that Kurt wouldn't be pregnant. Jack smiled and felt like everything in the world was as it should be. He was happy that Kurt was pregnate. "I would love to move in with you." Jack smiled and hugged Kurt kissing him on the lips tenderly.