Baby of another world 2.0

((I blame spell correct but its fixed :P))

Kurt smiled softly up at Jack seeing the blush listening to him contently. It was cute, but at the same time he felt bad. He looked at Jack with a soft smile putting a finger under his chin gentle easing his face up towards him. "I'm glad we were together last night to. Baby or no baby." he said softly so the people near them couldn't hear. "Hey even though I ended up pregnant I've got you. Someone who I already know is caring, and responsible, and loving, and in my personal opinion, the sweetest person I've ever meet." Kurt leaned forward slightly taking the hand from Jack's face and laying a soft kiss on the back before leaning back so he didn't squish his camera. "You think I'm cute though?" he asked with a soft blush so Jack could see that he wasn't insulted in anyway shape or form. If Jack thought he was cute now just wait til he saw the puppy faced nephews Kurt had.
Six brothers often gave you a lot of nephews, and some of them were about the same age as him. It sucked some times being the kid brother of musicians, and the son of two rich business inclined people. Brothers like Adam, and Jason who had changed their last names before doing anything musically. But their kids were adorable.

Jack smiled when Kurt said he was happy about being with him, baby or none. He had never been with someone who he had talked to the next day. He really like Kurt, Jack blushed again when Kurt kissed his hand. He turned back in his chair and smiled. When Kurt asked if Jack really thought he was cute, Jack smiled and looked back at Kurt. "Well. yeah. I mean you have a really nice face and your dreads just make you even cuter." Jack chuckled and then thought about Kurt said that he was responsible. Jack was in no way responsible, he had slept with so many guys and done so many things that were not responsible in any way. "I am not responsible, if I was responsible, i would have used protection and still be a virgin." Jack chuckled and the realized that what had just said might have sounded rude. " I am happy that I wasn't responsible last night, don't get me wrong and I am really happy that I accidentally took your phone. I just am not as responsible as you think I am." Jack smirked and thought of all the things he had done, all the wrongs he had committed, how disappointed his dad must be of him. 'man I really to start being more responsible..' Jack whispered in his native tongue.

Kurt felt himself blush even more at the mention of his dread locks before saying back to Jack with a soft smile, "Hey in my eyes responsibility is being there for someone when they need it. No many how many mistakes they make. My dads have virtually never been there, brothers where gone before I was born." It was true. That was what responsibility was to him. You could take care of all the stuff in the world, but at some point somebody would need you, and you'd have to help, or choose to not to, and Jack at chosen to do so.
He leaned forward just enough to see Jack's eyes again. "Besides I'm not a virgin, branches off of always having been left alone when I was young. An obsession with physical contact. So not being a virgin doesn't make a person irresponsible, also if you were as drunk as me last night. Judgment had been impaired. " Kurt glanced up at the clock to see class was almost over already before looking back at the red head with a soft smile. Where had class gone?
Kurt held his camera up to take another picture of Jack making his best evil little laugh he could that sounded more like a chipmunk blowing bubbles before saying sheepishly, "I think I actually left my boxers at your place, either that or they're somewhere at the party. They're really hard to miss... rainbow and all."

Jack smiled when Kurt said what he though responsibility was, Jack had never been called responsible before. "uh, thanks." Jack said rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, There is nothing wrong with an obsession to physical attraction, Kurt. It just means you know how to have fun." Jack smirked and kinda chuckled still rubbing the back of his neck. When the camera flashed in his face and Kurt laugh, Jack glared and then saw how cute and adorable Kurt looked, after taking his picture. Jack smiled and sighed. Looking up at the clock, he noticed that class was almost over. He had never talked to a guy after he had slept with him, so going out with him today, was going to be a first for Jack he was kinda nervous. Jack smiled again and went back to drawing Kurt. "oh and about your boxers, I think they are in my car..I belive they are in the backseat, how they got there I have no idea." ​Jack chuckled again, continuing to draw.

Kurt felt himself go red at where his boxers were. "Really? Oh godess...." Kurt mumbled softly thinking about it all. How could he have left his boxers in Jack's car? "At some point can I get them back? Must've been really bad if I was to drunk to keep them with me, and yet still have my pants." he asked blush going away slightly. Kurt could see the look of hesitation, or nerves, or whatever on Jack's face after he looked at the clock. He couldn't help but guess it was a first date situation from the look in Jack's eye. To be completely honest Kurt was scared silly inside at the thought of going out with someone who was after his dads' money.
"What kind of smoothie person are you?" he asked with a smile trying to sneak a peak at what Jack was drawing, "It'll be fun. Going to get a smoothie. I can't wait to see more of your art!" Kurt felt himself start to bounce in his seat slightly, the hyper side of him coming out.

Jack chuckled when Kurt said oh, goodness. "It's no big deal really." Jack said, "about your underwear..." Jack looked at the clock again. He was really nervous. "oh um smoothie..." Jack smiled and blushed. he had honestly never actually had a smoothie before. yeah, he would bet they tasted great, but he had never actually had one. "Um, you see Kurt I have a confession. I have actually never had a smoothie before. I didn't want to tell you before cause, I wanted you too still hang out with me after class." Jack had almost had a first date before, it was a long story but one reason that it didn't happen was because he was so oblivious to the world around him. He never dated a guy with lots of money, or a real family , or of his own species. It was a first for him. Jack looked down at his drawing, Kurt looked so cute in it, jack continued to draw and then thought, what if after I have this kid, I never have sex again. Jack's eyes got wide, that would suck. Jack lloked back at Kurt to make sure, he wasn't looking at him weird. Kurt probably thought he was weird already, he didn't want to make matters worse.

Kurt chuckled softly at the smoothie comment. "Its okay Jack. There's a first time for ever thing really. I truthfully didn't have my first smoothie till about a month ago and have been addicted to them ever since. So I shall be the one to treat you to a cup full of Heaven." Kurt said with a smile leaning closer so his chin was on Jack's shoulder, "And smoothie or not I'd still hang with you after class. Geez. I don't ditch people. Usually they ditch me." He looked up out from under his eye lashes to see Jack's worry. "This would actually be my first official date after all. I'm not bailing on that. You are one of the coolest people I've ever meet anyway." Kurt giggled softly looking at his camera which now sat on the table. "You strike me as a sort of fruity smoothie kind of person." Kurt said wanting to hug Jack in the worst way. He smelled so good, and hopefully Jack didn't think him to weird for smelling him.

((I was so excited when I saw that you posted. XDD I hoe that's not weird lol))

Jack smiled when Kurt put his chin on Jack's shoulder. Jack looked over at Kurt and smiled. "Well i am glad that you aren't going to ditch me, and I would never ditch you, Jeez I am not that mean." Jack chuckled, Jack Felt his stomach tie into knots. He was nervous. "How could never have had a first date, if I would have known you before that party and all this, I totally would have still asked you out on a date...that is, if I had the courage too." Jack chuckled and Leaned his head down onto Kurt's and kissed the top of it. jack chuckled and went back to drawing Kurt, the dreads were hard to draw, but Jack tried his best. Jack drew for a little while longer still having Kurt's head on his shoulder, he glanced at the clock and noticed that class was going to end in about 2 minutes. Jack closed his sketch pad and put it in his bag. "Class is almost over Kurt" Jack looked back at Kurt and smiled. he was so cute.

((Its okay I do the exact same thing. Sorry it took so long to reply. Was forced to go camping. And yet I have to step out again at three but you have me til then and when I get back. ))

Kurt blushed enormously at the kiss on the head, eyes going wide. He'd never had anyone do that before. "What's you're favorite fruit?" Kurt asked thinking about the smoothie menu with a soft giggle. He didn't want to stand up but he did letting Jack get up himself. He couldn't help but smile back before pulling a hair tie from his pocket and pulling the dread locks back. "And trust me if I had, had the brain to stay in art for a full period a day, and actually start talking to people I probably would've asked you out to." he said with a smile looking at the few glares the two of them were getting, but he didn't care.

Jack stood up and looked back at Kurt waiting for him to walk out with him. "I love strawberries and kiwi." Jack smiled and giggled. He noticed Kurt look at the people staring at the two of them. "Don't worry about them they are just jealous that they don't have some one as cute as you to walk with." Jack chukled and smirked, biting his lip. After walking out of the class, Jack looked down at Kurt's hand, he wanted to hold it, but he was nervous he had never just held a dude's hand before. "What is your favorite fruit?" Jack asked looking back up at Kurt.

Kurt blushed again with a smile walking with Jack, "Oh gal favorite fruit... I'd have to say dragon fruit, or grapes." He saw Jack look down, and Kurt took his hand smiling softly at him. It didn't take long to get outside the school building before Kurt realized he hadn't driven his car today. "Um.. forgot my car today for some odd reason. Do you want to walk or..." Kurt asked with a soft chuckle thinking about it. He felt kinda stupid at the notion of forgetting a few tons of steal. Although he wouldn't let go of Jack's hand for anything. It was incredible soft.

Jack smiled when Kurt when grabbed his hand. "oh um, we can walk. Just let me throw my bag in the car." Jack walked the passenger seat door and grabbed his keys out of his pocket, still holding onto Kurt's hand. Jack found the key and unlocked his car door, threw his bag in and continued to walk with Kurt, he didn't know where this cafe was, and he had never been in one so he was excited to go on this date with Kurt. "so, what kind of things do you ussualy draw." Jack asked trying to make conversation.

(pardon the pause)

Kurt chuckled softly, "I can't really draw. Paint yes, but I've never really been able to draw. Mainly I just take pictures to an extreme." He smiled at Jack noticing the fact he was actually shorter than the boy holding his hand. "And just so you know the little cafe is only a few blocks from here so its not much of a hike. I usually walk everywhere except this time of year. Its getting to cold for my taste. Darn fall change to winter. What do you normally draw?" Kurt asked not letting go but pulling his zip up sweater tighter around himself trying not to give away the fact he couldn't really handle cold weather in general this far north.

Jack chuckled. "Sorry I meant take pictures of. but it came out wrong." Jack face palmed and laughed. Kurt was actually kind short. "I on the other hand, ussualy draw stuff like scenery or people." Jack looked over at Kurt and noticed him zipping up his sweater. "If you are cold you should have just said something." Jakc let go of Kurt's hand and put his arm around him holding him close, as close as he could considering they were walking. All jack had on was his t-shirt and a leather Jacket, so he wasn't too cold. Jack smiled and kissed Kurt's head again. He really liked Kurt, he was sweet and nice and seemed to know a lot about a lot of things, something Jack lacked. "Well, I don't really mind walking, I just have my car, so in case I have to go places that are far away, but I kinda live on campus so I shouldn't really take up parking, I guess I am just kinda lazy." Jack chuckled and looked back over at Kurt.

"Oh geez its okay, I get really carried away with a camera. Literally everything I take pictures of. Save a few things, but cold wise its okay I like being this close to you." Kurt said a blush coming back at the kiss against his head. "I should take you too artist point in Yellowstone. You would fall in love with it in the winter months. If you'd like one day we could. As a family." he said with a soft smile thinking about it. Sure his dads' would be upset but at the same time they really wouldn't care. "And being lazy is okay. Gives a person character." he said with a chuckle snuggling in close to Jack. "What do you think?"

Jack smiled when Kurt mentioned family. "I think that would be a great idea. I like being close to you as well." Jack was happy that Kurt actually liked him, and was talking about family. Jack swallowed as he felt Kurt come in closer. Jack just wanted to kiss him right then and there, Kurt was so perfect. "I draw just about everything, I started drawing you today in class, your dreads are hard to draw though." Jack chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, smiling. "Oh, I forgot to mention something, i can play the acoustic guitar too, I am not very good at it but I am pretty good at it., maybe I could play for you sometime and for the baby too." Jack smiled again. "So what do you like to do in your spare time, besides take pictures?" Jack asked him realizing that he didn't really know anything about Kurt.

Kurt chuckled softly at the mention of his hair. Than there was the question of free time. "I'd love to hear you play one day. About the free time though. Um... for lack of better words I'm a jack of all trades. There's the violin, the murals, singing on occasion. Also don't play me at any Left 4 Deads. You'll get your butt kicked if your the zombies. I could go on, and on but! What's one of your favorite bands?" Kurt said feeling color rise in his cheeks as one of his hands naturally went down to his stomach without his notice. "And one place you've always wanted to go. What's one of them?"

Jack chuckled a little when Kurt said that he would love to hear him play. "That's really awesome that you play the violin, I have always wanted to learn. I would love to hear you sing, and the left fro dead thing, I don't know I can play a pretty good zombie." Jack chuckled and noticed Kurt's hand go down to his stomach. "My favorite band, well one of them, there is this band that my room mate showed me, they are called of mice and men, they are really good. and I would love one day to go to like the U.K, Paris, or the Bahamas. I know you said one but I can't just pick one, there are so many places I would love too go too." jack noticed That Kurt's hand was still on his stomach. "are you Okay?" Jack was worried he had heard of people on earth getting sick, when they were pregnant or they being complications and all that, so he wanted to make sure that Kurt was Okay. Jack looked up for a second and noticed a small cafe in view.

Kurt smiled sheepishly before smiling broadly. "To many bands to name right?" he said before the mention of Paris. "You should go with my family for the holiday week or part of it. My dads are going to Paris, and want me too go to. You could come if you'd like. Its just be us two cause they'd be out for most of the trip." Kurt said with a smile thinking about it. Him and Jack walking around Paris in the winter. It be beautiful. "I'm okay." he said wondering what Jack was even talking about before he noticed where his one hand was, and he quickly pulled it away, "Oh... that's why. I'm okay. Didn't realize I was doing that. Just think though in a few months I'll look like a whale." He couldn't help but smile as he practically ran the last few blocks to the cafe still holding onto Jack.

Jack smiled. "yeah I think it would be fun to go with you and your family to Paris." Jack smiled and then frowned when Kurt said that he was going to look like a whale. "You will not, look like a whale, you will look like my beautiful pregnant boyfriend." Jack smiled and hugged Kurt. "ahh," Jack said as he was pulled to the cafe. Once they arrived Jack let go of Kurt's hand and put his hands on his knees and slightly bent over. "Oh my god, I was not expecting that." Jack breathed heavily, to catch his breath. "random fact, I am not a runner." Jack stood back up taking Kurt's hand again and laughed. Walking into the cafe Jack had no idea was he was looking at, so many diffrent names, for the smoothies and so many doffrent combinations of fruit. "Jezz, that's a lot of fruit." Jack chuckled and looked at Kurt.