3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
Hello!

It's been a while.

I don't know how long I'm gonna be "back", but I hope being a bit more active here is going to trigger my creative juices :) I haven't done much writing at all in months - with the exception of NaNoWriMo (got to 23k words, sadface) - but lately I've been thinking about writing again and it's definitely an itch that needs to be scratched.

About me, for those who don't know me;
Hello, I'm Pahn. I'm 28, from Montreal, live with my SO and three cats, and I have an LDR boyfriend. I love writing smut (especially when it's used as a plot device), fantasy, and elves. Gimme elves bby.
I also like memes, I live for music, and I've been living my best life in this past year. I'm fascinated by BDSM and currently involved in my local community, so that's also something I love incorporating in my writing. My personal quote for the past years has been "my existence is lewd". And it's true ;)

So, hello I guess, and yeah :) glad to be back.

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

I see you've returned with a new dope ass profile pic 8D Glad to have you back

• Love
Reactions: Pahn
PAHN :D Welcome back!!!!! <333

• Thank You
Reactions: Pahn