Babel Knights (Private)

I'm having a real hard time.

Stupid pile of schoolwork and family issues over this weekend..
I wanna finish on Tuesday, as tomorrow is nuts with classes. ~ My apologies for this.

Bowing out. HTML5's knick knack info packs is shit I needa cement into my head thoroughly because preferably want my first semester to be all As. LOLSRY.

First concept was a back-alley team medic type. Toyed with assassins, performers, and re-imaginings of ninja. Now I'm leaning toward ex-cop or soon-to-be-ex-cop from the bad part of town. Thematic planned character hooks/arc are family and the future and the limits of what my character will do for both.

What's the state of cloning tech? I already know that aspect is gonna need some tweaking.

YOU SUCK KOORI. >:[

I kid. I hear tell that HTML5 is a bitch, so focusing on your studying is probably a wise move. Good luck with it all.

Cloning tech is pretty bare-bones. Creating replacement organs, growing skin grafts in labs and all that. It's also pretty much restricted to the Enclaves, like all nice things in this society. The rest of what's-left-of-civilisation just has to make do with the scraps.

If you do the Ex cop, he'll have to Bitch a lot about having "Never asked for this." Or "Is too old for this."

Reactions: Vay
I vote for "I'm too cybernetic for this shit!"