B O N D S ♥

S

Sakura

Original poster

K I Z U N A - - " B O N D S "

StarsDividerSilver3.gif

You hear it in Naruto all the time~ but what are bonds, really?

Watching Yugioh 5Ds, main character Yusei Fudo is reunited with his childhood friend, Kiryuu, who has ended up on the dark side, as a Dark Signer. Jack and Crow, too, the other two of their childhood group called "Team Satisfaction" join the scene, seeing Kiryuu's new personality. It's a heartbreaking scene as Kiryuu challenges Yusei to a life or death darkness duel...

It reminded me of the group of friends I had when I was a child. Sure the group was always changing, but when I meet them now, even though we don't know each other as well anymore, there's still this strange comfort and serenity in their presence...

Anyhow, think on it ! What do bonds mean to you ? What kind of bonds do you cherish?

My friends have pretty much never changed; so whenever I see 'em (which is rare), it's just like old times.

The kind of friendships where you can see each other after months of being apart, and still be able to laugh about stuff that happened a year ago when being together was an every day occurrence. <3

Then, the kind of bond I have with my best friend now. Since we're in the profession we can talk to each other about things that no one else would understand. I love being able to come home knowing that she is there to help me through any problems I might have, and vice versa. It's awesome! ^__^

My deepest bond is with my best friend, who used to be known here as Kiwi. She and I are still very close, and I hope never to part from her, even if the distance makes it seem like we're far away. She shaped who I am and she's very precious to me. She's essentially the one friend I have clung to stubbornly despite moving to a different city, changing schools, etc. She and I don't always understand each other, but she always fascinates me and her thinking is so different from mine but we click. She's been the one person who could always make me feel happy, or pretty, as the situation demanded.

All of my friends and I have a special bond, or rather, I have bonds with them. It's sort of like...I can kind of guess what they're thinking, like an insightful trip into their mind? Mmm...I dunno. I can just talk to them and feel warm right away. ^_^

My deepest friendship was with my best friend, the problem was he moved to Alaska though and I lost contact with em. <_<

But yeah, still have other friends now. Bonds to me means people you can get along with, they won't judge ya and they're not arrogant or jerkish, it's just fun to hang out with em.

i think the best bond, without a doubt is Sean Connery :D

seriously though. for me, i have "family". i show my trust and appreciation for a person by introducing them as my brother or sister. those are the few people i would actually trust my life with and really talk to. hell, if i say i'd go drinking with you, then you're part of my family.

Bonds mean a lot of future money to me. Hah.

Actually I'm pretty much a vagrant. While I may have close ties to someone now, in a few years from now I probably won't remember you. Which is a combination of my general take it as it comes attitude and what I'm going to say mental disability (Not diagnosed, but fuck that, I know my memory sucks asshole).

At this juncture, I think my one real bond MIGHT be my grandmother. But honestly if I ended up never talking to her again it wouldn't be too much of a loss.
I know how terrible that is, but that's apparently just the way I roll. :(