B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
r a i n e
that one really, really tired kid.

Before the small girl could stride her way out of the situation, she felt someone place their hand around her arm - and she gasped. She wasn't expecting it, and her eyes flickered quickly to the source to find a tall blonde-haired boy with a kind-looking face. He was .. it started with an A. Adam? No, Adalph .. Adalpho. Adalpho, that was it. He was real damn tall, and his hand could almost wrap around her arm whole. She was a skinny girl, actually sickly so.

The boy's grasp, however, was very gentle, despite the size difference. It was just sudden, and it scared her for a second, but she calmed down and reverted back to her usual expression. The boy smiled at her and asked her to rejoin them, and despite the fact that she really just wanted to go back outside, she didn't want to reject Adalpho's offer. He was always nice to her, and he had a good heart.

So, she didn't resist and allowed him to tug her back over to the little group. She took a breath through her nose, a deep one, and watched the girl and DJ do their exchange as she stood quietly on the side.

Rosary started to pout.
"Party pooper. So DJ Its just the three- err - Four of us. Sorry 'bout that Raine, when I'm shippen, I see nothing else. DJ, what did Marco whisperer to ya? You can tell me." Rosary put her arm around him, trying to look trust worthy. As trust worthy that she could look at least.

@EternalMusic
@bun.
@Jazz

Haden Bourne - T H E K I N G
Alois-gifs-alois-trancy-22902721-500-250.gif

Joyous that the speech was finally over, Haden made his way out of the Gym, where everyone was previously packed like sardines, sweating and praying that the Dean would shut up so they could all rush outside. As the horde of students let out sighs of reliefs, feeling the cool air hit their warm bodies after such a long time in a no air-conditioned room, depending on when you got to the school. The blonde smirked at the kids around him. If they waited like him, they wouldn't have been in the Gym for so long, brains melting in their minds as the Dean droned on and on. He was so glad that he was as smart as he was and he came up with the plans that he did. Letting his mind wandered, he deliberately avoided going to class. There was no doubt that it'll only be more pointless droning from more pointless people, maybe some work thrown in so they'd have something to do. Fortunately, the young teen had better things to do, like go make some new....friends.

As he continued on his way, he came upon some beautiful trees. But that wasn't what was interesting to him, no. It was the girl that had climbed up and was now resting in one of the trees. Stopping near it, he stared up at the older female, wondering what exactly should he do. If he kept walking, he'd probably not come across someone else that he could interact with. Biting the bottom of his lip, he decided to talk to her and be nice for once in his life.

"Hey!" Haden called from his spot below the tree that she was perched in. "Mind if I join you?"

[ @EternalMusic ]

c a s p e r
the gentle, not-so-gentle giant.

He eventually managed to escape the prison of the gym, pushing through the doors and breathing in the clean air as if he was suffocating. The rain pattered on his face as he looked skyward. Rain was good. Blinking when a drop hit his eye, he looked down and rubbed the spot with his hand, starting a walk to the school building. About time he went to look for Ryder. Casper hadn't seen him among the crowd of students in the gym, so he assumed that he was in the school building.

He entered through the doors and started a scouting mission, the other students trickling inside a fair ways behind him. As he traveled through the corridors, he reached the hallway that Ryder's locker was at, and sighed in relief. He'd be with someone that he felt comfortable with. Turning the corner, the boy, as he had hoped, caught sight of Ryder - and another girl that was with him. As Casper approached, he started to slow down as he saw something wrong with his best friend. His face .. he looked roughed up. Oh no, wait.

Wait.

Casper, frantic now, hurried over to his friend and said, "R-Ryder! What happened?!" Quickly, the tall boy went to him and took Ryder's face in his hands, examining it. Yeah, there were blood stains on his skin, near his nose. "Are you okay? Do you need anything, is anything seriously hurt?"

As Casper started to flock around Ryder in utter worry, it was almost funny to watch the scene. The tallest boy in the whole damn school went from a looming presence to a mother-like worrywart in about three seconds. You could only see Casper like that when with Ryder, because rarely were there others that he found himself so worried about when they were hurt.

There was a minute of this before Casper looked down at the girl before them. She seemed calm, so he assumed she wasn't the one to do it - but maybe she would know who did? "I .. I'm sorry, were you here when this - " he gestured to Ryder, " - happened?"

Reactions: Whisper
Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Raine (@bun.)

Natsuki-Shinomiya-uta-no-prince-sama-34684033-500-281.gif

Looking between the two as they interacted Adolpho decided that he should try to make a conversation with Raine, although she was a quiet girl. To Adolpho she reminded him of Luna to the extent that he sometimes imagined that it was Luna there but Luna rarely smiled at him so he couldn't always imagine that she was Luna. But returning back from the clouds, Adolpho turned slightly to face Raine and chuckled softly.
"So we are going to skip class today? Did you want to go to class?"
It wasn't part of Adolpho's mannerisms to be the one to be talking, he thought that it was the man's job to listen to the girls problems and be a pillow to cry on. Even though Luna used to cry on his shoulder ages ago now she had grown cold and didn't really talk to him about anything now. It saddened him to be completely honest and he couldn't help but need to get other means of feeling manly due to the fact that every time he spoke to Luna she always seemed to put him in his place.

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: The birds in the tree -> Haden (@Kitsune)

tumblr_mu2s89G4231scwelqo1_500.gif

Humming an eerie tune, yet again she sighed softly and allowed herself get enveloped with the sound space that she was in and allowed the minor melodic tune. Suddenly she was interrupted by the sound of students coming out of the assembly and she groaned. Why do they all want to interrupt me... I just want to enjoy my songs.... Sighing she sat up a little and then was about to start again when she heard a voice call to her from underneath her.
"Hey!" underneath her she could see a blonde male looking up at her, "Mind if I join you?"
Looking down she wondered what he wanted but decided that there was no harm but then wondered if she wanted a noisy person up here with her. Sighing she decided that she had no choice but allow the boy to come up. HE won't leave me alone if I don't let him up will he....? Sighing she looked down at him and motioned with her hand to come up and join her.​

r a i n e
that one really, really tired kid.
The girl never expected much from people. In this school of failed kids, there wasn't too much kindness. There were some people who were so sinister, hell-bent on ruining the lives of the teachers in the school, and others just hated everyone. But for her, Adolpho was a gem in a cave of coal. He always seemed to have a smile on his lips, and he just .. carried this comforting vibe with him. Like you could trust him.

The boy turned to her and her eyes flicked up to him as he spoke, asking her about skipping class. The small girl grinned faintly and did a little scoff, saying, "Skipping. I'm way too exhausted for that BS." She found herself rubbing her eyes with the balls of her palms again, taking in a deep breath and sighing it out.

When her hands dropped to her sides, she found herself saying, "I haven't eaten in a while. I think I ate something a day or two ago, but .. I can't remember. I'm way too skinny." The girl reached out and took Adolpho's hand, wrapping it around her wrist easily. "I mean, look at that - your fingers overlap when you hold my arm. I need to eat more." Raine often talked casually about size differences, and she sometimes spoke about little things about herself often without realizing it. She didn't mean to focus conversation onto her - it was habit for her to point out those things. She was very self-deprecating too, which didn't help.

"Oh, are you gonna skip?" She was late in asking, but it was better late than never.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Carter sat in the front seat of his buddies 2007 impala, the two had some shady shit playing loud on the radio as they rolled up to the school. With Carter in the shotgun seat and one of his buddies in the back seat the car pulled up to the front, Carter's friends stayed in the car as he stepped out the car and leaned back in the window. He gave the driver a hood handshake and nodded to his friend in the back.

"Man why you gotta go to school today, Desean says he's got an ounce of some good shit coming in man. You could hop back in the car, we could cruise over to his place and bum a smoke." The driver said dropping the handshake.

"Motherfucker," Carter said in mock annoyance, "I got too many absences man, they are gonna bring me in for truancy or some shit if I miss too many other days. Be good son."

"You too, smack that sexy science teacher on the ass for me man." The driver shouted as he drove off.

Carter smiled and readjusted his bag as he walked up to the school doors. He went in through the front and noticed some people were around in the halls. He made his way to the bathroom and took out his lighter, it wasnt anything fancy just a cheap Bic product. He opened one of the stalls and then lifted himself on the sides of the stalls and put his feet on the toilet seat. He reached into the vent on the ceiling and pulled out his pipe and a bag of his favorite strain. The pipe itself was a really nice glass pipe, probably cost around $60. But back to the weed, Amnesia Wreck, this bad boy would get him soaring. He pulled the flint and held the gas as he sparked it up. He inhaled and held it in for a bit, he slowly let it out through his nose and smiled. While in the bathroom he finished the pipe and put it back in its stash place. As he walked out of the stall he saw some smoke in the air, he waved his hand then left the bathroom. As he walked out into the hallway he took a moment to get his surroundings, he was definitely stoned. He chuckled a bit as he walked to class, a few buddies nodding to him.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: Raine (@bun.)

Natsuki-Shinomiya-uta-no-prince-sama-34684033-500-281.gif

As Raine spook, Adolpho smiled softly at her and listened as she spoke n her normal calm manner. It was always nice to speak to Raine she always seemed to be at ease despite what she said at times. Although she seemed to think about small matters quite a bit Adolpho thought that there must be a way to get her to think of other things than that.
"Skipping. I'm way too exhausted for that BS."
Chuckling as she spoke of skipping and such Adolpho couldn't help but laugh a little out loud.

As her arms swung by her sides Raine allowed her mouth to move again, Adolpho couldn't help but think about how open Raine can be when she isn't really thinking about what she is saying a certain extent.
"I haven't eaten in a while. I think I ate something a day or two ago, but .. I can't remember. I'm way too skinny."
Nodding to himself he made a mental note to cook something for her later and feed her some yummy food. I wonder if Sanduni would come is I asked her as well. He then thought about a way to change the subject but as he went to speak he was stopped as Raine spoke.

He then watched as she wrapped his hand around her thin wrist and he smiled sadly to himself. I shall have to feed her some cookies~ His strange motherly side came out and looked down at the girl as she spoke again.
"I mean, look at that - your fingers overlap when you hold my arm. I need to eat more."
Chuckling he made the mental note in big massive bold letters and then looked at her. Opening his mouth to say something again he blinked as she spoke again.

"Oh, are you gonna skip?"
Laughing Adolpho looked at Raine and ruffled her hair, "How about I give you a small treat? I have some food in my bag~"
Taking his bag of his shoulder and rummaging through the neat contents he found the bag of cookies that he had made before. Most people said that it was good so he hoped that it was true and it wasn't them just being nice because he was a celebrity.
"I don't know how they taste but they are cat cookies~"

((Sorry for the re use of the gif but I just thought it really fit with this post more than the other one ^6;; Also sorry for the change of colour Bun~ But I couldn't find the colour that you used ^^;;))

Reactions: Whisper and Gore
Ryder~

Ryder nodded, he already knew the downsides of having long hair. He was even called Rapunzel before because of his long, golden locks. "Ah, yes I'm already aware of that...Which is why my hair is always tied tighter in fights or in something to keep it out of the way." he said to her before letting her talking again. Ryder listened and watched as Luna told him briefly about her family, he also watched as she was a bit uncomfortable with talking about it. Ryder smiled, "Well, it's a very unique name if I do say so myself..." he told her and was about to go on until he saw Casper finally come up to him. He walked slowly at first until he could see him all the way then he sped up faster and grabbed his face, "I-I'm fine Cas.." he said weirdly because his cheeks were mushed by Casper's hands. Ryder pulled away from the hold of his cheeks and tucked the piece of hair behind his ear again, only to realize the red mark across is shoulder that is dad gave him was showing again. He quickly covered it and sighed before leaning on the locker, " It was Todd...he saw that I didn't have good vision and took advantage of it...If my parents would have just bought me glasses..." he stopped and shook his head "Never mind it..." he said in a low voice.

@bun.

Last edited:
Grayson quailed under the other boy's shrug of an expression. "That is... I'm bad luck for other people. Around lots of people it's okay, but with just a few, bad things tend to happen. So it's probably safer for you not to get too close..." He felt almost kind of embarrassed saying that. Bad luck. Who would believe that unless they'd experienced it for themselves? The florist certainly hadn't the first week or so. "So uhm... where is it?"

((@Yonsisac))
Mark your Local Ninja
Mark stop as he heard the boy say bad Luck,he slowli turn his head towrds the Boy,seem like a death stare...No it wa not a death stare,he just look at him with a raisd eyebrow,he would sigh and place the stuff down on the floor and would look at him and sign with his hands "Bad luck?...wow the only bad luck i had was wen the toilet dint work...Now stop being all bad luck and rumors and get posetive...being like that wont tend to take you far alright?"he says to the boy as he would turn around and pick the note books and papers up,and would gesture to follow,this guy was inside his friend zone this bad luck stuff happend or did he go to the Pyramids and got curse?...Meh whatever.
As he walks he would reach the class and would look back and see if bad-luck-Brian was still there.
@firejay1

As expected.... Grayson let out a long sigh. Yet another person refusing to believe him. He could tell just from his expression, though the sign language was a little bit hard to follow that long and fast. If only it was as simple as changing his attitude, but unfortunately his attitude never much seemed to change the outcome of the day. As a matter of fact, the better he felt, the more things happened. Like that time one of the students in his class had mixed the wrong chemicals and blown up the room. He'd been in a particularly good mood for getting full marks on his math test. He was a good student, after all. Still, he followed and made it into the class safely. "Hey, uh.. thank you. I'm Grayson, by the way. You are..?"

As expected.... Grayson let out a long sigh. Yet another person refusing to believe him. He could tell just from his expression, though the sign language was a little bit hard to follow that long and fast. If only it was as simple as changing his attitude, but unfortunately his attitude never much seemed to change the outcome of the day. As a matter of fact, the better he felt, the more things happened. Like that time one of the students in his class had mixed the wrong chemicals and blown up the room. He'd been in a particularly good mood for getting full marks on his math test. He was a good student, after all. Still, he followed and made it into the class safely. "Hey, uh.. thank you. I'm Grayson, by the way. You are..?"
Mark your Local Ninja
mark maded to the class room wih the boys stuff,as it seems there were not much students here,as he would place the boys stuff on the nerest desk and would hear him ask his name and say thanks,mark would turn his head towards him and would nod as he would use sign but slower "Mark...and your are welcom..now i would love to stay and talk but i mus go to do some buisnies now..You can Finde me on the school roof if ya need anything ok?"he says to the boy as he would extend his arm towards him for a chake,Grayson seem like a Nice man actually,but sill why he says he has bad luck? Maybe he just has plain bad luck but who knows.

~:Geo:~
Geo sighed softly, walking up to school. She was incredibly tired because she had to work a night shift last night before school to make up for a few of the jobs she had to quit because she had to start up school again. She now worked a night shift and a shift an hour after school, which wouldn't be nearly enough to keep rent. She would have to scrape up some more playing in the street again.

Her bag bounced softly against her back as she walked though the halls. She had obviously missed orientation, but that wasn't anything new to her. She wouldn't go to something repetitive just to loose half an hour of sleep. She let out a long yawn as she walked in the hallway, until she bumped into a guy, who was defiantly not on this planet. He looked like, and smelled like he had just taken a smoke, and she recoiled a bit. "Ugg, man, learn to put on some cologne after you smoke. You smell like a weed field." She complained, looking at him.
@HellHoundWoof

Carter felt a girl bump into him then looked down as he regained his balance. He made sure she didnt drop any books then looked at the girl. She wasnt bad looking, blue hair, some piercings, nothing too out of the ordinary.

"I'm sorry about that, but uh you should consider relaxing a bit. Its just pot, besides cologne is expensive and I know a few girls who like the smell of some Amnesia." Carter said with a playful smirk on his face, "I'm Carter, prodigal son of spray paint and lyrically gifted silver tongue."

Geo rolled her eyes. "As if I could even afford that kind of thing." She mumbled to herself as she shook her head, looking away as she messed with her snake bites. "And besides, relaxing isn't something I can do at a school like this. You do realize there are at the least three people here that would probably love to watch you bleed to death." she said, scooting away a little bit. "And the names Geo, and I would rather not talk about where I am from, kind of personal." She said, looking at him. "And I am defiantly not telling someone who is stoned."
@HellHoundWoof

Carter looked at the girl a bit surprised, she seemed pretty unhappy for someone her age. Talking about people wanting him to bleed to death, he wasnt worried. He kept himself safe. She introduced herself as Geo and said not to ask where she was from, Carter wanted to laugh at that.

"Geo, no one here is from a good background, they all got shit wrong with em. Whether its their parents or their addictions," He said this all in a nonchalant way and kept a smirk on his face to show he was jovial, "As for those 3 people I can handle myself if they try to come after me."

He noticed she was moving away from him after she mentioned that she would tell anyone, especially someone who was stoned. He lightly chuckled then spoke again.

"What've you got against a little way to relax before I go through my 'grueling high school day'?" He said in an unclear tone.

Geo glared at him softly, letting out a tick of annoyance. "I don't want to talk about it really. Relaxing isn't something I can afford." She said, before letting out another yawn as she shook her head, and rubbed her eyes. "Ugg, I'm so tired." She said softly. She was ready to fall back and take a nap, or something. If this kept going, she was going to pass out.
@HellHoundWoof

Carter noticed the girl was getting really sleepy, probably worked a graveyard shift. She couldnt 'afford' to relax kind of cemented in that she was in financial troubles. It sucked, but thats what almost everyone here had to deal with. Carter himself didnt have a traditional job, he participated in a few battles now and then and got some pay but no actual job. He didnt want to pry so he figured he'd just let her go on her way.

"Well, since it looks like you're gonna wind up napping in the hallway I suggest you make your way to whatever class you have so you can sleep in a desk." Carter said with a smile as he walked off.

Geo let out a sigh as Carter walked away. She shook her head, letting her blue hair fall in an unorganized pattern around her face as she walked towards her class. She had gotten an hour of sleep last night, and it didn't help that she had lost a lot of blood yesterday. She tugged on her sleeves, covering up the rest of the scars coating her arms as she walked towards class 3-B.

"Ah... bye..." Grayson said awkwardly. He wasn't really good at goodbyes and hellos and whatnot. Sighing, he slipped into his seat and got ready for class to start.

((So, both my characters are free for interaction. Grayson is in a classroom, Belladonna can be anywhere you like. Tag me if you wanna post something related to them!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.