B.A.F ( Bayview Academy of Failure!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Your Local Ninja
Mark would see the Boys bag Ripp Open,as he sigh mentaly as he would then hear class 2-a,huh that was in the end to the left Corridor,he could lead him there,as he would see him trying to get the mess...Oh boy he must be Clumsy or he just got The wrong bag,he look around as well...why not help him there was nothing to do,he would walk towards the boy and lean down,starting to pick some stuff up,Notebooks,some papers and school materials,was not that heavy so he could carry more if te boy cant,as he would stand up holding most of the stuff as the rest the boy could Carry it,he look at the boy and with his head would gesture to Follow as he knew were to go,Honestly he dint Bother helping him.

As he would turn around and begine walking down the hall once more as he would slow down and look back making sure the boy could get the stuff and follow,once this was done he could return to his Roof and relax there...But ofcourse he was gona use the dam bathroom first.
@firejay1

Reactions: Whisper
"Thank you." Grayson said in obvious relief as the nice stranger helped him pick up his things. He stood up a little late and followed behind the other boy. A sudden horrible thought struck him and he ran to catch up. "Ah! Wait. Uh... I mean... thank you, but you probably shouldn't help me.... That is... I really appreciate it, but it's okay if you just point me in the right direction. I'll manage. ... Somehow." He knew he didn't sound very convincing, but he didn't want the nice boy to have something horrible happen to him on accident.

((Okay. I'm going to stop replying now, until someone else replies, so we don't do too much back and forth))

Mark local Ninja
He was walking kinda almost there as he would hear the boy,he turns his head towards him and looks,um...he Tilted his head as why?,Was the kid in a Hurry? did he have Problems? dint he whanted his help? he dint know he would narrow his eyes and give him a "Really?" Face,he rolle his eyes at the boy and look fowards and Continued his way towards the class..this kid was wierd but Meh....the sooner he Finishes this the better,and The Restroom was at that dirrection anyway so better the boy shut up and keep walking as he dint get off that roof,got here to help him for nothing.
@firejay1
(Ok will wait)

Name: Saduni Sindulamai
Affiliation: Muse Goddess
Interactions: The birds in the tree -> Adolpho

tumblr_me7fama9Ta1rqbip7o1_500.gif

Humming an eerie tune, Sanduni laid herself calmly in the tree. Not caring for the fact that there was an assembly that she was suppose to be at, Sanduni shrugged softly and ruffled her long black hair off her face. The birds around her twittered loudly and cheerfully, their sounds creating an orchestra for her to join in with. Singing soft words and humming at some parts she sang with them not caring for anything else in the world. The song between herself and the birds intertwined and the polyphonic song that was created rang through the air in an eerie and slightly oddly beautiful way.

Smiling to herself with her eyes she looked up at the birds and raised a single hand for the birds to fall upon. A single blue bird landed on her outstretched hand and twittered softly and with which she returned. The two of them had a small duet before all of the birds flew and disappeared as the sound of a particular annoying person rang through the air.
"LLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!"*
Groaning Sanduni looked over to her left and looked at the blonde haired dumbo who was running up to her with complete and utter joy. Sighing she climbed down from her spot in the tree and flipped her hair overher shoulder and waited for the impact of his hug.

It wasn't that she hated him in any particular way it was just that he had extremely bad timing at appearing at the wrong moment. Always interrupting her just when things were getting to the high point and making it all disappear in a second. If it wasn't for that she wouldn't really mind his company.
"IIIIIIIIIIIII MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU~~~~~!!!!!!!!"
As he tackled her with a hug, she realised again how tall Adolpho was and just sighed as he snuggled her and huggled her with all his might. Giving two quiet coughs he quickly let go of her and chuckled.
"Sorry about that Luna~"
Sighing she patted her clothing down and shrugged softly and then began to walk off.
"Where are we going~?"
Stopping abruptly she turned around and glared at him.
"I am going to go find another place to go and sing but you are going to find someone else to annoy."
Leaving him by himself, Sanduni walked off without another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Adolpho calls Sanduni, Luna.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Adolpho Dulcine
Affiliation: Triple Threat (Actor, Singer, Dancer and Model)
Interactions: No one -> Luna (Sanduni)

Natsuki-Shinomiya-uta-no-prince-sama-34684037-500-240.gif

Smiling happily and looking around the school that he was now suppose to go to, he had expected at least a small crowd of girls screaming and wanting his autograph or something like that. But that was not to be. Shrugging his disappointment off, Adolpho continued to his way around the school, he had debated on wether he should go to the entrance ceremony or anything like that but decided against it because he knew that his Luna wouldn't be there. I wonder where Luna is hiding~ Let me see if I can hear her voice~ Closing his eyes and allowing his ears to tune in to the surroundings around him, Adolpho quickly picked up an eerie melodic tune that he had recognised as Luna.

Rushing quickly to the source of the sound he stopped silently as he watched a bird fall onto Luna's hand and then two of them began to sing together. Gritting his teeth envious of the bird that was allowed to sing with his gorgeous Luna but he couldn't Shouting loudly and waving his arms as he ran up, the birds all flew away and he smiled cheerfully as Luna looked at him.
"LLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!!"
Quickly he rushed over to her and hugged her with all his might and could hear her groan inwardly. He didn't care though, he hadn't been able to see her in such a long time that he just wanted to be able to hug her and squeeze her with all of his might.

Huggling her and snuggling her tightly he smiled to himself happy to have found Luna and not really thinking about the strength of his hug had on her.
"IIIIIIIIIIIII MMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU~~~~~!!!!!!!!"
Probably squeezing her quiet harshly he blinked as he heard Luna cough and quickly released her from the hug and chuckled as he looked at her.
"Sorry about that Luna~"
Silently she sighed and patted her clothing down and shrugged softly and then began to walk off. Quickly he made sure to follow her closely behind afraid that she would leave him behind.
"Where are we going~?"
Stopping abruptly she turned around and glared at him, a little surprised. Adolpho took a slight step back and a hurt expression came over him.
"I am going to go find another place to go and sing but you are going to find someone else to annoy."
Leaving him by himself, Adolpho watched as Luna walked off by herself. Pushing his glasses up and sighing softly he wondered if the greeting was too much for her and began to walk around aimlessly not sure where to go or what to do.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Freedom! Lets go my friends, the day is young and I have ships to sail!" Rosary yelled as she ran out of the gym, she had things to do. First she wanted to check outside to see who was out there, seeing that a lot of students would skip the big mouth. Stepping out into the front yard Rosary saw Adolpho and Sanduni kinda talking, more like Sanduni dismissing Adolpho.

"HIYA GUYS!" Rosary yelled as she ran up to them. "Did ya see anyone together while y'all were out here? I hope I didn't miss anything because of that wind bag. Or maybe there's some love here~" Rosary gave them a sly grin, Every ship is possible!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Interactions: Rosary (@AmerillaRose)

tumblr_mifsm7KIxn1req4eqo3_500.gif

Looking over at Luna, Adolpho pouted slightly when she ignored Rosary and continued on her way. Sighing he looked over at Rosary and began to fake cry. Allowing tears to spill from his eyes he rushed over to Rosary and hugged her tightly.
"LUNA IGNORED ME~!!!!! ROSARY MAKE ME FEEL BETTER~!!!"
Crying onto her shoulder he hugged the tiny body and cried softly to himself. He knew that Rosary was always one to ship people together no matter what they said. But it felt weird being shipped with Luna. Even though he did love her a lot he loved her like an older brother rather than anything else.

Chuckling to himself as he let go of Rosary not even waiting to hear her soothing comments that he was sure that she might have said if he had given a chance and then allowed his charm flip to her and brushed her hair behind her ear.
"But my dear Rosary~ Wouldn't you like to have a ship of your own~ Shall I fulfil that wish my dear Rose~?"
Moving his face close to her, many girls had experienced his charms and most weren't able to retaliate from his soothing voice and his charms.​

"I would love to dear, but if I have my own ship who'll ship everyone else? Unless you could share little ole me?" Rosary gave sigh and brought her face closer to Adolpho's. Yes, the thought of being a part of an OTP has crossed her mind. Cuddling up together and pointing out the best parings. But life doesn't always work that way, besides Adolpho was most likely just playing and having harmless fun with her.

Meanwhile, Marco was handing Dj his spare uniform shirt and sighed looking at DJ's pants. '' I don't have a spare pants man... '' he said with a sigh running a hand in his hair as he spoke boredly. DJ looked at him, '' HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE A SPARE PAIR OF PANTS?'' he shouted and Marco rolled his eyes, '' Since I don't piss in my pants...'' he said knowing how idiotic his question could be.

DJ thought of it and then nodded, '' Yeah, you right. '' That's when he noticed a girl, he thinks he saw her last year than he remembered her name. '' HEY RAINE!'' he said always being his obnoxious one.

@bun.

tumblr_inline_n9xdcscTFC1qipwzc.gif

Looking at her, Adolpho decided that he shouldn't play around with Rosary. Being the sweet girl that she was Adolpho didn't want to play with her too much and moved back chuckling at her comments and nodded.
"Sounds like something that you would say Rosie~"
Chuckling he stretched and reached for the sky and yawned softly.
"So what are we suppose to be doing at the moment? Are we suppose to go to class or something like that?"
Tilting his head to the side he waited to hear Rosary's reply.​

'Just like I thought' Rosary Started toward the school slowly.
I guess we should head to class, seeing as there's no one out here to ship and you kinda go to school to go to class. Or we can skip and look around for more ships if you would join me?" She offered with another sly grin.

@EternalMusic

Last edited:
Grayson quailed under the other boy's shrug of an expression. "That is... I'm bad luck for other people. Around lots of people it's okay, but with just a few, bad things tend to happen. So it's probably safer for you not to get too close..." He felt almost kind of embarrassed saying that. Bad luck. Who would believe that unless they'd experienced it for themselves? The florist certainly hadn't the first week or so. "So uhm... where is it?"

((@Yonsisac))

Last edited:
r a i n e
that one really, really tired kid.
The girl was quick to stand as she heard the bustle of students start to come through the doors. As she stood and slung her bag on her shoulder, she considered ditching for the day. Just for a second. Not like she had anyone to really ditch with, but she was just so tired, she almost didn't want to have to deal with it that day. She knew she'd probably miss out on some stuff for first day of classes though, and thought against the ditching thing, simply huffing a sigh.

As she started to walk, she eventually passed the red-haired boy - Marco, she knew - and the black-haired boy, who was DJ, again. She tried to just keep her head down and keep walking - Marco didn't look like he wanted anyone to talk to him, and she was actually a little frightened of DJ and his spontaneous moods. She was like his opposite.

But surely enough, a shrill voice called out to her before she could pass by fully - calling her name in a greeting. The girl froze suddenly and closed her eyes, almost in defeat. Gripping the strap of her bag, she turned and looked back at DJ, whom she was sure was the one to say it. Marco looked like he didn't want to talk to her at first glance, at all.

With a quick sigh, she took a couple steps back towards them and waved to them, a bit weakly. "Hey, DJ." Her tone was the epitome of the word tired and her expression matched it. Her eyelids drooped slightly. Talking drained her a lot, but she could do it every so often. She just never sounded too exuberant.

Looking to Marco full-on for the first time, she sort of realized why so many girls were always drooling over him. He was really attractive - tall, lean, sculpted features to his face and body. She didn't let her eyes linger on him for long, thinking she might make him uncomfortable or something.

" .. Caught in the rain?" She was speaking half to both of them, since they both seemed roped in the situation. She felt very dwarfed standing in front of both of them, considering she was barely over five feet. It was hard to have to look up at everyone sometimes.
@Jazz
[ i'll get to aiden and casper later. really tired rn. ]

tumblr_nbnbuloVb81s497hho2_500.gif

Chuckling, Adolpho grinned slyly right back at her, "Sounds like a plan~"
Allowing her to lead the way, Adolpho allowed her to pass before following behind looking around for anyone in particular that they could go and annoy. Blinking he spotted Raine, DJ and Marco over in a group and he smiled slyly and looked over at Rosary hoping she was thinking the same thing that he was thinking.​

Happy to have a partner in crime, Rosary led the way because she hoped to catch an OTP that she knew were about. Upon seeing Marco and and DJ, Rosary gave a squeak happily.

"OTP! Hey guys, now tell me everything you two did while DJ here was gettin changed. Come on you can tell me, I ship you guys all the way. Now pretty please tell everything." Rosary gave her biggest puppy eyes toward the two boys. With all her attention on her OTP, she didn't notice the girl with them as well.

@EternalMusic
@bun.
@Jazz

r a i n e
The girl was quick to stand as she heard the bustle of students start to come through the doors. As she stood and slung her bag on her shoulder, she considered ditching for the day. Just for a second. Not like she had anyone to really ditch with, but she was just so tired, she almost didn't want to have to deal with it that day. She knew she'd probably miss out on some stuff for first day of classes though, and thought against the ditching thing, simply huffing a sigh.

As she started to walk, she eventually passed the red-haired boy - Marco, she knew - and the black-haired boy, who was DJ, again. She tried to just keep her head down and keep walking - Marco didn't look like he wanted anyone to talk to him, and she was actually a little frightened of DJ and his spontaneous moods. She was like his opposite.

But surely enough, a shrill voice called out to her before she could pass by fully - calling her name in a greeting. The girl froze suddenly and closed her eyes, almost in defeat. Gripping the strap of her bag, she turned and looked back at DJ, whom she was sure was the one to say it. Marco looked like he didn't want to talk to her at first glance, at all.

With a quick sigh, she took a couple steps back towards them and waved to them, a bit weakly. "Hey, DJ." Her tone was the epitome of the word tired and her expression matched it. Her eyelids drooped slightly. Talking drained her a lot, but she could do it every so often. She just never sounded too exuberant.

Looking to Marco full-on for the first time, she sort of realized why so many girls were always drooling over him. He was really attractive - tall, lean, sculpted features to his face and body. She didn't let her eyes linger on him for long, thinking she might make him uncomfortable or something.

" .. Caught in the rain?" She was speaking half to both of them, since they both seemed roped in the situation. She felt very dwarfed standing in front of both of them, considering she was barely over five feet. It was hard to have to look up at everyone sometimes.
@Jazz
[ i'll get to aiden and casper later. really tired rn. ]
Raine's first impression wasn't wrong, but who could blame him. The moment DJ turned his back, he received a text from his beloved long distance girlfriend. Probably no one knew her since she was from his hometown. He had a grin as he turned around leaving DJ and Raine to talk since he hadn't heard from Jenny for a long time. Longer then any other time.

DJ smiled as he nodded, '' Yeah! I found a straw cat and I couldn't give him my lunch food, '' he said showing her his brown bag with a huge goofy grin, '' So I went to the supermarket and bought him milk! But I didn't know Cats didn't like milk so I went back inside and bought him a Tupperware and bottled water so he could drink. He can't eally find food in the rain right?'' he said with a roll of the eye. He was about the size of Raine, or an inch taller. Which is why he was labelled as the dwarf of the school. It didn't help that he would hang out with Marco, a real life Giant.

DJ peered over his shoulder seeing Marco with his back turned since for some reason, the red hair hated people to look at what he was doing on his phone. '' Don't mind that idiot. His rude and always on his little gadgets. Worse thing, he always ask me how they work. Like really... You use it all the time and you don't know how to use that stuff?'' he rambled on and on not even giving Raine time to answer him.

That's when Marco turned around and raised an eyebrow at him, '' That's why you never had a girlfriend... You talk more than a girl, '' Marco said with a bored sigh. He loved DJ like a brother, but he was still annoying as fuck. '' Hey! CORRECTION! I HAD A GIRLFRIEND!'' he said but Marco wasn't listening to him as he looked at Raine. The same tired look. It was like he immediately knew half of what she was going through. Marco then looked at DJ and laughed after catching what he said, '' You mean Ren? She was a shemale. That was not a woman. She was hairier than me. '' he teased.

Odd enough, Marco never would laugh around people. But since there was very few except Raine, he felt comfortable enough. Plus, Ren was his favorite Bashing subject. He really hated that woman.

Marco than looked at Rosary with an odd and disgusted look, '' I think I'd have better taste than... that, '' he said looking at the dwarf, who somehow ended up scratching his skull and putting his finger in his mouth. '' Really now? Why him or all people?'' he asked the poor red-haired defeated by what he just saw

r a i n e

Marco seemed to be occupied with something, his phone, it looked like. DJ was left facing her, and the boy grinned at her and nodded. As he started to talk - rambling a little - Raine felt herself relax, her eyes steady on his face. She was a good listener, and her calm nodding as she took in his words proved it. The girl watched DJ glance back at Marco and dismissed him to her, saying how rude he was and how he was always on his gadgets. Not much of a reaction came from her, besides a blink and a fast glance at the tall red-haired kid.

However, he turned to DJ and they started exchanging banter, while Raine was silent, just watching. It was amusing, really. She had never once seen Marco smile, much less laugh, and it looked good on him. DJ was being just plain indignant, but that seemed his usual. She felt the corners of her lips pull up just slightly, a faint grin painting them.

However, their conversation was interrupted by a girl who basically barged right in the middle, practically separating Raine from the others like some kind of wall. She stepped back a little, surprised at such a sudden entrance, and her expression slowly melted into one of resignation. This seemed like her time to walk away. Looking at the girl blankly, who acted like she wasn't even there, she sighed quietly and adjusted her backpack strap as she turned and started to walk back outside.

Yep, she was skipping. That did it for her. She was too exhausted to deal with feeling ignored, and that kind of settled the decision. She could find out the shit about class tomorrow.

"Don't give me that look! All ships can happen, maybe not this universe but in another. As for why, its the close friends that get me every time. There's also the height difference and ahh its just so cute!" Rosary gave another sigh at the two, why couldn't people see the world like she did? Live would be so much easier and she wouldn't get in trouble for sneaking into the boy's locker room.

Interactions: Rosary (@AmerillaRose), DJ and Marco (@Jazz) and Raine (@bun.)

tumblr_m7hn1ePnCz1qdffo3.gif

Looking at Marco and giving himone of his easy smiles, Adolpho grinned happily at him.
"Hey hey Marco and DJ~! Long time no see~!"
Waving and acting like he always did he refrained from wrapping his arms around Marco's shoulder due to the way that his face had seemed to have twisted by the appearance of both of them. Noticing that Raine was leaving he quickly went up and caught her by the arm.
"Hey there Raine good to see you as well~ Where do you think you are going~? Come on~ Join us~ I haven't spoken to you guys in ages~!!"
Smiling calmly and in his friendly manner Adolpho gently tugged, Raine back to the group and smiled at everyone.​

Marco had an eyebrow twitching and grabbed both DJ and Rosary. ''Fine, say whatever. '' he said as he practically pushed them together. DJ wasn't saying anything against, well he will pay for it now. He leaned to DJ's ear and whispered, '' I remember her saying she had something for you. Try the thing on her. '' he said with an evil spark in his eyes as he glanced at Rosary before leaving.

DJ blushed as he twisted the clotehs Marco borrowed to him as he looked at Rosary. The thing like Marco was saying was too embarrassing to be done now with everyone, could it? Meanwhile, Marco was free. He smiled since no one was in the hallway and he made his way towards his first class.

@bun.
@EternalMusic
@HellHoundWoof
@IceQueen
@firejay1
@AmerillaRose
( Status: Marco is free to be interacted with. Nothing guaranteed- and DJ talking to Rose around Raine and Adolfo )

Status
Not open for further replies.