Azula's Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh shut up, old man" she growled before turning back over to him with overcast eyes. "I don't need your ludicrous philosophy to tell me what strength is." She spats while glaring at the man in the unbearably quiet room. Tree branches tickle the windows as a powerful gust passes over the temple, only infuriating the fallen princess further.

You seem to know weakness fairly well. It's interesting that you don't understand strenght. he said, beliving that teasing her was the best way to keep the interest up. Clearly, she was very weak now because if not she would already have tried something.
But now you have nothing to do but chat with me or keep staying there, so... Why don't you answer the question

"What did you just say, old man" she growls with fire filling her eyes as she jerks her head up to face the man. Her teeth clench and fists ball as heat courses through her body in a relentless current. She spat at the man's feet, unable to do much else. "Go answer your own damn question" she exclaimed, "I'm sure that you and you're pathetic lotus buddies can think of something to make you sleep at night" she finished with a slight smirk through heavy breaths.

As much as Azula was angry, no smoke or fire ame out of her. Only her heat was getting up, the only way to tell she was a Firebender.
The doctor got up and took her from the armpits. Let's do something. What would you like to do, from the bottom of your heart?

She spat in the man's face with a twisted smile in response to the man's question. Satisfaction welled up in her chest as she saw the spit flow through the tranquil air.

(Sorry for the short response. ^^;)

With the same unchanging expression the doctor took her out to a bright yard covered by the sun and a beautyful arrange of flowers and trees to make some shadow.

He let her on the shadows of a big tree, and cleaned the spit.
So?

She squirmed in the man's grip as they exited the airy room. They enter a bright garden filled with cherry blossom trees and round stones. She growled when she was finely set down under one of the magnificent trees. The man wipes away the spit and stands in front of her with a slightly annoyed expression.

"So what?" she muttered

His annoyment came from the spit, but now he was with his peaceful smile again.
So the answer. It was a question i made

Her fury bubbled up again as the man put on his cheery smile once again. She looks to the side, confused by his speech.

His annoyed face went off with the spit and his little peaceful smile came back to take it's place in his face.
So, what's the answer? I made a question. The doctor asked with a smile.

She turned to the other side and observed the falling flower petals, completely ignoring the man in front of her. She nonchalantly crosses her legs and bites on her lips as she 'spaces out'.

The doctor sat beside her, looking how calmed and tranquil she was now. It was strange to think this little and beautyful lady had been commanding troups in the fire nations less than a year ago, or that she was so brutal and reckless when she wanted to.
He looked at the scene, now. How all the petals fell like a snowstorm and how her face shown beauty, awe... but not peace. That sadenned him.
You like flowers?

She quickly glanced at him with scrutiny before returning to her observations. Her jaw clicked slightly before slowly nodding as if imitating the delicate petals.

What could he possibly want with me? She wondered shortly after giving her minute response.

Her frail hand rose to catch a falling petal as if slowly swam through the warm spring air. A hint of a smile tinges her lips as the petal passes between her pail, scarred fingers. She felt strangely at peace despite the persistent man at her side. She was used to being the assertive one in all situations, but she had to admit that taking the back seat was a slightly pleasant change of pace.

In the distance, a gate opening could be heard. Her gaze hardened and her attention quickly turned from the graceful petals to the potential new visitor.

HMN? He frowned, curious and worried at the same time. No one was being spected to go up there because the patient was unstable and she needed to find someone to trust in the figure of the professional, namely, him.
An interruption could put her on guard, stress her... even give her a chance to scape. So, kamichi went over to see the fuck ws going on

Azula's entire body tensed up as the seconds turned into hours in her distressed mind. Kamichi rises to investigate, but this only proved to put her more on edge. She slowly inched up to the trees and dug her nail into the bark to try and stand up on her own. Her body fought against emaciation and gravity to stand on her stick like legs. She bit her tongue as her body screamed in pain in retaliation to the strain of the seemingly mundane activity.

A court official slowly proceeded into the garden from the gate with a dignified expression plastered onto his taut face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kamichi opened the short door that was the inside point that protected the interior of the place, being the outside wall been opened.
Ah, sir, what can i do for you? Kamichi said with a servicial smile I'm sorry, but i have to ask you to stay here. There are people being treated here, this is a healing center.

The snooty official looked down on the pacifist and cleared his throat. "Healing the beast,correct?"

Azula heard the man's insensitive comment and glared in his direction. Her teeth grit before she finally opened her mouth. "What'd you say old man?" She growled. Time seemed to halt around the fiery ex princess. She straightened up against the tree before squaring her stance off to give off some semblance of strength. Fire filled her weary eyes as the snooty official slipped a slight smirk.

"Glad to see her highness is doing fine" he jokes with a chuckle hiding behind his tight lips.

Sir, please be polite or we can discuss any matter you need outside the facility. I must also remember you He said with an unchanging expression That lady Azula is still the little sister of the fire lord Zuko, and he asked me to treat her, so unless you want the represalies of the fire nation justice, i think you should hold fast your tongue. Kamichi said blocking the way between both the officer and the princess.

Dishonoring the royal familly means hanging, but, i suppose you already know that. Kamichi said with as much peace as always. Please, follow me. What brings you here? Kamichi said with a lovely smile that wouldn't give out that he'd been threatening the life of the man a minute ago.

He knew that stance of him put the others off balance, so he then tried to pull the guy away from Azula as he didn't know how to react. In her state it would have been impossible for her to try an scape, but someone insulting her could bring her powers back and it might get disastrous.

The flimsy official snorted slightly at the peaceful Kamichi as he once again looked down on the man.

"It's quite alright, SIR" he scoffed. "My business was simply to check up on our wonderful EX princess. I see that her condition has improved, if only slightly" He looked past the man towards the infuriated Azula with his final comment before waving a hand. His perfume smashed Kamichi in the face as he performed a slight bow with a devious smile. He gave one final glance to the princess before facing Kamichi again. "Well I bid you farewell. I will be back in a week to check on her progress" He stated with dignity saturating his voice. He turned to leave the premises.

Azula smiled slightly as the man glanced over at her as if to say 'want to say that again?'. Her previous spirit had not yet left her weary body as the official discretely taunted the patient. She leaned away from the tree so she now stood on her own strength. "Don't worry, sir. I'll be back soon, and when I do return, I'll be sure that my first order of business is your demotion!" She stated with every ounce of her strength contributing to her stately appearance.

The official gave a slight glance over his shoulder with a small chuckle in his drawn features. "I'll be waiting, YOUR HIGHNESS" he taunts before turning again to leave.

Kamichi said nothing as he saw the man go away, and went along with him to close the doors and be sure he was going out without further incidents. It would create an scape route for Azula, but he spected her to be intelligent enough as to realize that a present with him was far better than a future without him, her strength, her allies or her throne.
Kamichi was now curious and alerted, for the government of the Fire Nation had sent out a militar policeman and not a doctor to supervice him. What did this mean, other that nobody understood that the poor girl was sick? Were his superiors not yet sure that he could do this, and sent that soldier to supervice and (if need be) stop him?
After the silent stroll, he got back to the inner doors of the institution that looked more like a temple than a hospital, and breathed all the smoke out of his lungs.
He always built up smoke when thinking, but he was improving in this. When he felt ready, he went back to the garden where he left Azula, and looked around for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.