Azul Es Mi Color de Amor {Blue Is My Love Color}

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DemonioBlanco

So, I have a bunch of characters that I'm not entirely sure what to do with. Here I will be solo rping in español (I REALLY need to practice my Spanish,) with these lovely fake people to have fun and further my self-education in this language. Per site rules, English translations will be present for every post. :3 This is essentially a big writing excercise that will allow me to get into my characters' heads a bit.

Reactions: Iona
Las gotas de lluvia salpicaban sobre la ala amplia de el sombrero de Cebrián. Sus botas negras de cuero emparejaban con su gabardina y sus guantes. En su mano él agarraba la caña verde de una rosa, mientras él hacía huellas fangosas en el camino a su destino.

El medio demonio pasó muchas tumbas en su camino al sepulcro de su anterior amante. Las tumbas eran de todas formas y tallas, de marcadores simples a estatuas distinguidas. El destino de Cebrián estaba un ángel de piedra pulida, con el nombre «Cisco» y el fecha de nacimiento al fecha de su muerte cincelado sobre un bloque abajo del ángel.

El paseo a la tumba de Cisco era largo, pero con leal Cebrián lo hacía cada Domingo. Al frente, él podía ver los alas extendidos del ángel de la lápida mortuoria de Cisco. Cebrián asió la caña de la rosa un poco más estricto mientras el sepulcro de Cisco se movía más cercano.

Este ritual de Domingo era un ritual de amor, devoción . Cebrián podía distinguir el detalle fino de los alas y la sotana del ángel de piedra. La rosas de semanas paso estaban sentando en los mismos lugares que estuvieron echado mansamente.

Cuando llegó al sepulcro, Cebrián se pusó la mano en el bloque, y lo leyó nuevamente. Siempre, lo leyó el bloque. Hubo habido tres años desde Cisco murió, pero un parte pequeñito de Cebrián no lo creía. El amor por Cisco de Cebrián todavía era con vida, y solo se hubo desarrollado mientras tiempo hubo pasado.

Raindrops splashed on the wide brim of Cebriàn's hat. His black leather boots matched his trench coat and gloves. In his hand he held the green stem of a rose, as he took muddy footsteps in the way to his destination.

The half-demon passed many graves on the way to the resting place of his former lover. The tombs were of all shapes and sizes, from simple markers to grand statues. Cebrián's destination was an angel of polished stone, with the name "Cisco" and the dates of his birth and death carved into a stone slab under the angel.

The walk to Cisco's tomb was long, but Cebrián did it faithfully every Sunday. Ahead, he could see the spread wings of Cisco's headstone. Cebrián clutched the rose's stem a little tighter as the gravesite drew nearer.

This Sunday ritual was a ritual of love, devoción. Cebrián cold make out the fine detail of the angel's wings and robe. The roses of weeks past were sitting in the same places that they were gently laid.

When he reached the tomb, Cebrián placed his hand on the block and read it again. He always read the block. It had been three year's since Cisco's passing, but a tiny part of Cebrián didn't believe it. Cebrián's love for Cisco was still alive, and had only grown as time had passed.

Last edited:
Él puso la rosa sobre el sepulcro. Ella era una rosa azul, el color favorito de Cisco. Durante su vida, Cisco tiñó rosas blancos de azul. Él estuvo fascinado con la rosa azul.

La rosa azul significa lo imposible, como la rosa azul no existe en naturaleza. Cisco quiso amor que le parece imposible, amor de verdad. Cisco fue un hombre hastiado del asunto de amor, pese al hecho que Cebrián lo amaba. Cisco hube estado dolido por su amadores en el pasado, muchas veces antes de conocer a Cebrián.

Después de colocar la rosa, Cebrián cruzó su corazón con su dedo y empezó a rezar:

«Padre Dios,
guarda nuestros almas,
guíanos hacia la luz
y ten piedad en nosotros.
Que encuentren paz eterna los que se nos han ido .
En la tierra, los que están quedado estan sufriendo.
Que paz nos encuentran también.»

Antes de terminar su rezo, Cebrián retrocedió del bloque del sepulcro y leyó el fechas en él otra vez. Cisco estaba desaparecido y no hay una cosa que puede hacer sobre ello Cebrián. El demonio suspiró y empezó a caminar lejos de la tumba.

He placed the rose on the grave. It was a blue rose, Cisco's favorite color. During his life, Cisco dyed white roses blue. He was fascinated with the blue rose.

The blue rose symbolizes the impossible, as a blue rose does not exist in nature. Cisco desired love that seemed impossible true love. Ciao was a jaded man on the topic of love, despite the fact that Cebrián loved him. Cisco had been hurt by his lovers many times in the past before meeting Cebrián.

After placing the rose, Cebrián crossed his heart with his finger, and began to pray:

"Father God,
Keep our souls,
Guide us towards the light,
And have mercy on us.
May those go have left us find eternal peace.

On the Earth, those who are left behind are suffering.
May peace find us as well."

After his prayer, Cebrián backed away from the block of the grave and read the dates again. Cisco was gone and there was nothing that Cebrian could do about it. The demon sighed and began to walk aawa from the tomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.