Ayyy lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InfinityStar2401

Original poster
Hi.
I found this site while looking for a good RP site.
I've been RP'ing for around maybe 2-3 years with a close group of 12 people.
I have quite a few characters that I RP with. (Sorry for sounding noobish, but is there someplace I can describe the characters in detail?)
As for RP's I like, it would probably be anything with adventure, tech/scifi, magic, battles and exploration.
I'd like to try and get ideas for my game and its world with the RP's, and I've been doing that with the group I mentioned earlier, and figured that here I could too.
I prefer RP with maybe around like 2-5 people.
That's all I have to say right now I guess :T

Reactions: MrFoyle
Hi.
I found this site while looking for a good RP site.
I've been RP'ing for around maybe 2-3 years with a close group of 12 people.
I have quite a few characters that I RP with. (Sorry for sounding noobish, but is there someplace I can describe the characters in detail?)
As for RP's I like, it would probably be anything with adventure, tech/scifi, magic, battles and exploration.
I'd like to try and get ideas for my game and its world with the RP's, and I've been doing that with the group I mentioned earlier, and figured that here I could too.
I prefer RP with maybe around like 2-5 people.
That's all I have to say right now I guess :T
Welcome to the site!

I am a tad new to this place, but I must say it is filled with fantastic diversified roleplays.

You can add character's right here
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/characters/
After saving your character you then need to go down below you picture and clicked the 'Edit Tags and Fields' button and add your profile for your character.

I love tech rolepaly. I been craving a good cyber punk one for ages.

But anywho welcome to the site. If you have any question i would recommend looking at the FAQ or speaking with a member of the staff. After all they seemed incredibly open and fantastic people to talk to.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat, please feel free to message me anytime!

And normally id offer an rp opportunity, but if group rps are your thing, this site has some awesome group rps. so youll definitely find what your looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.