Ayy! Hello Everyone!

A

AuoraLove

Original poster
Hello, AuoraLove here!

I like to think I'm pretty adept at writing. So I'd definitely like someone that is too! I'm pretty open to most things, as long as my partner is too. I aspire to be a writer, so I'm trying to push myself with different genres, cause I honestly only know how to write Horror lol. So I'm open to any ideas!

I'm going to be serious for a moment, I'm terrible at introductions! (This is not an example of my writing skills, lol) But anyway, I hope to get to know you all and rp with you too!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
A kindred spirit! I too am terrible at introductions. But let me be the first to welcome you to Iwaku!

One of my goals in life is to become a writer too, and I think coming to Iwaku has really helped improve my writing as well as help me make more friends. I'm sure you'll love it here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! I'm here to help.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: AuoraLove
Welcome to Iwaku! We have a few aspiring writers hereabouts. This is a great place to expand your writing horizons and push your limits. I've had great fun attempting to write horror for the contests. (I'm horrible at it...but...only way to get better is to try, right?) Settle in and HAVE FUN!!