1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

AYOO

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by DrEaM_ReBeL, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Heylo, I had an account in here awhile back but I deleted it cause, I just didnt have the tiem to keep up with it, but i am back and happy to be.
    10 things you should know about me in general:
    1. I love UNICORNS
    2: My favorite color is Purple and white.
    3: I love to be random(considering i am most of the time)
    4:I do school online
    5: My hair is half dark purple and half whitish purple
    6:I love ZELDA
    7:I love Pokemon
    8: Imma a nerd
    9: i spend my days playing the PS3
    10: I LOVE METAL

8 things you should know about me when it comes to role playing
    1: I LIKE TO ROLE PLAY ANIMALS (LIONS,WOLFS,CATS,ETC.)
    2: I love romance
    3: I love fantasy role plays
    4: I hate role playing high school role plays (i have lived it why would I pretend it)
    5: I love to role play werewolves and vampires
    6: I Like to role play things most people would find against the social norm (sister x brother, Slave X master, the works)
    7: If you wanna try something, I will most likely do it
    8: I almost forgot, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to role play fandoms <3 (ferard,jalex, jahvie,etc. etc.) I also love to make role plays of my own based off of fairy tales. (beauty and the beast,little red riding hood, Cinderella, Rumpelstiltskin, you name it,lion king <<<<not a fairy tale I know, more of a weird adoration XD

so that's about it, XD

I have sooo many ideas so hopefully we can started one some.

2. Welcome back. Stay with us this time!

I love metal and Zelda, too. And the original Zelda theme done up metal style!

3. My wallet is Zelda and I am getting a tattoo of the triforce XD and YAY FOR METAL LOVE XD

4. Cats and tattoos you say? I like your style new but old person.

5. and I like your avatar its soooo cute