NORI

Formerly 'calsur'
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
ay, yo, hey, hi, hello,,,
i'm your casual new scrub lord, who actually had no idea what to write here.

so dumb facts, im here bc like one of my friends is here and i love her. uwu
i'm lame, and write a lot to a little, im kinda easily confused and dorky.

hi love me. thank you. <3

scrub lord... i don't want you here anymore bye

kidding ily

This is a very late greeting, but welcome to Iwaku!

Any friend of Sugar's must be awesome. Buuuut, there's an issue. There can only be one scrub lord around town and that seats taken. By me. You can be a Noob Master if you'd like.

On another note, if you have any questions, please ask! Except taking the seat as scrub lord.

Any friend of Sugar's must be awesome. Buuuut, there's an issue. There can only be one scrub lord around town and that seats taken. By me. You can be a Noob Master if you'd like.

On another note, if you have any questions, please ask! Except taking the seat as scrub lord.

if theres only one scrub lord, i want to be the god of scrubs. but not like scrubs. like sponge scrubs. thank you.
<3 any sugar is super awesome. me not so much. which is why we're like soulmates. shes cool, im not. lol.

if theres only one scrub lord, i want to be the god of scrubs. but not like scrubs. like sponge scrubs. thank you.
<3 any sugar is super awesome. me not so much. which is why we're like soulmates. shes cool, im not. lol.
Already trying to one-up me, I see. Well, if you're going to be the lord of sponge scrubs then the person you have to go against is Spongebob Squarepants, basic scrub knowledge.

well, well, well, I'll have to be the judge of that.

Already trying to one-up me, I see. Well, if you're going to be the lord of sponge scrubs then the person you have to go against is Spongebob Squarepants, basic scrub knowledge.

well, well, well, I'll have to be the judge of that.
hm see thats too much work, im lazy and sleepy all the time.
but like if i really gotta fight someone for my title of god
of the sponge scrubs, i will gladly cut a spongeman. bring it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MaryGold