Ay-Ex & Nica: Well, This Happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanora was equally interested in the arrival of new students to the campus, but she wasn't courageous enough to introduce herself. However, if the students were to be living alongside them in the same building, she hoped they would meet together someday. She shifted her violet eyes to Meki, looking to her for guidance in the situation. Vanora reached into the pocket of her dress, she had specifically designed the dress with pockets after realizing it didn't have any, to procure a delicious candy. She unwrapped it in silence, taking a bit of the slightly melted chocolate candy bar. Vanora would follow Meki, but the taller female had yet to make a choice on what they should do. So, in the meantime, Vanora just waited.

dividers_19.gif

Tony claimed the upper bunk as his own, resulting a slight huff of annoyance from the shorter male. Bruce should have known. He took the lower bunk and dropped his belongings onto the mattress. As Bruce took a quick survey of the building and their specific room...he wasn't displeased. "The accommodations are modest," he informed Tony. "I know it's not what you're accustomed to, but we can definitely endure this." Hopefully, though, the antidote would be available to them soon.

Bruce unpacked his belongs, putting everything into a proper place. He sighed, reaching into his pocket to find his wallet. The current ID wasn't functional, but the money inside could still be used. "I'm going to search for something to eat. I'm hungry. You coming?" Bruce offered for Tony to join him. If Tony didn't make a choice quickly, though, he'd get left behind. Hunger makes it more difficult for Bruce to contain the Other Guy within him. He still doesn't know for certain if the Hulk can appear in his teenage form, but wasn't eager to make this discovery either.

"Well I guess we aren't sleeping on the floor." Tony scoffed. He didn't bother unpacking, instead he sat on his phone, reading through the news on StarkIndustries. Sooner or later, the press would find out about this.

The offer of food made Tony look up. "Actually I shall, I'm hungry." Tony jumped down, "They better not feed us public school meals." He pouted before cracking a smile. Bruce was his best friend, maybe this could work? Tony smoothed down his shirt before deciding to cheer up.

"Race ya." He called childishly before opening the door quickly. Tony knew Bruce found things like this annoying, thats why he did it. Sometimes he got a little too annoying, which definitely wasn't good for the Hulk. Tony jogged around the corner, and collided with two bodies. Tony was taken back, before he could even recognize what was going on, the dark-haired girl began to shout.​

tumblr_ltq64gOC9m1r27f5r.png

"We should go say hey sometime." Meki nodded at Vanora. When the helicopter flew off again, the interest diminished quickly and the students dispersed. Meki tilted her head in the direction of their building, "My lesson's aren't until 2, so I'm gonna head back to my room. You coming?" She asked.

There was no point of her asking, because Meki just grabbed Vanora's hand as lightly as she could and began walking to the building. These were the times she was glad she had Vanora as a friend. There were groups of teens giggling in bunches, without Vanora, the strongly-accented and heavy-handed Meki would find it hard to make friends.

As they got into the building, the turned a corner. Around that corner, the two students appeared. The darker haired one walked straight into the two, knocking them back a little. Usually it wouldn't bother Meki too much, but that sort of action would no doubt bruise up Vanora, which riled her up. A lot.

"Watch it!" When she shouted, Meki's accent got stronger. "Don't be so fucking rude!" She screeched. The power she felt was gonna transform into the gases, and she didn't want to destroy anything. Obviously her anger management wasn't working.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"I'm so sorry!" Bruce was immediate with his sincere apologies on behalf of himself and Tony. "Are you both alright?" He was genuinely concerned for them, but it wasn't long before his attention drifted directly onto the shorter female. She seemed to cower in fright, placing herself behind the taller woman that was now currently engaged in screaming. "Miss?" Bruce tried to come closer, offering an extended hand to her when he saw the faint discoloration of her left arm where he or Tony had collided into her. He couldn't see the woman's eyes, as they were hidden behind dark sunglasses, but even so, Bruce noticed how fearful she behaved. It was concerning to him. "I'm sorry for what happened." He tried to apologize once again. "It was an accident." Though, in truth, it was Tony's fault for being so careless.
Vanora said nothing to either man, continuing to hide herself pitifully from behind Meki. She sought the protection of her friend in this situation that made her so frightened. The bruising of her left arm was already beginning to darken and soon spread from the tips of her fingers to the top of her shoulder until it was hidden by the ruffled sleeve of her dress. Vanora's lower lip was bitten down upon as she struggled to keep herself from whimpering in agony. The bruising was painful for her. She listened to the man's voice, the shorter of the two that was speaking, but couldn't focus long enough to hear his words correctly. The overwhelming discomfort of her arm had her distracted.

Bruce glanced down momentarily to find a fallen candy bar on the ground near the paler woman's feet. He knelt down, collecting it carefully in his hands and inspected it. Only a few bites had been taken from it. "Here," he reached another hand into his pocket and retrieved a few dollars. "I'm sorry for ruining your candy. Please, take it." Bruce attempted to give the money to shy woman, but she wouldn't accept it. Instead, Bruce watched as the silent woman clung tighter to the taller woman's arm. He was trying to correct the situation, but it wasn't going as he hoped.

Tony widened his eyes as the girl shouted, watching the shorter one hide. He stared at the girl he had just ran into. Why was it such a big deal? Tony then saw the light purple turn into a gross purple on her pale skin. Tony widened his eyes, "Oh shit. Damn." He made a face, feeling awful actually. He watched Bruce attempt to make it better, but the blond one was having non of it. Tony pushed his shoulder against Bruce's, trying to signal to him to stop trying. His kindness sometimes simply annoyed Tony, because he could never see when to stop.

"Look, we're sorry okay?" Tony said back at the young woman, who was having non of it. When she stormed off, leaving the boys together, Tony puffed out his cheeks, "Well, at least you're not the only one who has anger problems in here. At least she didn't turn into a bright green monster." Tony joked before looking up at Bruce, "Hey, I was kidding."

tumblr_ltq64gOC9m1r27f5r.png

Meki was fuming. She could feel Vanora gripping to her like dear life. She felt so sorry for her friend, but more so angry at these men who thought buying their forgiveness would work. She gritted her teeth so hard, her nails digging into her palms as she made fists. Meki tried desperately to control the wind that was stirring around them. Everytime she got angry, the temptation to literally blow steam was unreal. The wind moved at everyones hair as she stepped forward, pushing the man backwards away from Vanora, "She doesn't want it." She hissed.

When the darker haired one spoke up, Meki stared at him, "I don't care, just be more fucking careful. C'mon Van'." Her accent was really thick, unsure if they could even understand her. She stormed off, making sure Vanora was close. As they got to their rooms, Meki turned around to Vanora and looked at her bruising, "Oh Van, I'm sorry for getting so angry..." She tried to calm down, but she really needed to punch something. "You should get to the medical. Or maybe we can find Bobby, that kid who can heal.." She smiled, trying to calm down herself.​

Reactions: Thirteen
Bruce found little humor in Tony's words, but he had to agree that the taller female had some serious anger problems of her own. If only she was more social, Bruce would be willing to help her with controlling those negative emotions. However, he seriously doubted she would want anything to do with him, or Tony, after this unpleasant situation. Allowing his mind to shift from one female to other, Bruce found himself a tad puzzled with the smaller woman's sudden bruising. The impact hadn't been anywhere near the strength necessary for such a bruising to occur and yet she appeared to be seriously injured. It made no sense to him.

"Tony?" Bruce questioned his fellow science enthusiast. "That smaller female, the oddly colored one, did you notice the bruise on her skin appear almost immediately?"

dividers_19.gif

Vanora noticed the distress of her friend and was quick to try and remedy the situation. "Moonlicht." It was a single word, but also the answer to their problem. Vanora's healing abilities allow her to repair damages to her body while bathing in the glow of a bright moon. Once Vanora became exposed to the moonlight she would be perfectly fine. It would take an hour or so of exposure, but that was the easiest way for her to heal herself without the involvement of others. "Meki?" She gently reached out a hand to rest on Meki's left forearm, a smile present on her rosy lips. "Ah'll be fine." It was a promise.

(I've read your blog updates, so no worries. I'm not pushing the thread to annoy you or anything, I'm just bumping it so it doesn't get taken to the graveyard.)

(Just bumping so they don't close the thread.)

Status
Not open for further replies.