-Awkwardly waves- Hallo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ankh

Original poster
Hello. It's odd to be joining a new roleplay forum when it's been so long since I've joined one [well there was one last year but I got banned within minutes because of transphobia. It was against, the rules to be anything other than male or female]. As I state in the little survey below, I joined this site originally because of an advertisement on tumblr for a group crossover roleplay I'm thinking to try to give a shot but I'll see if I can maybe do other stuff as well.

I currently do most of my roleplaying on tumblr where I have 15 blogs that I manage for roleplaying though most are inactive because it's hard to find partners for them. I roleplay mostly Toku characters on there but I also do a lot of other stuff, just that's my thing I just end up being mostly involved in.

I'm never good at writing these introduction threads and either write too little or write way too much and scare everyone away. Ahhhh. So I'll just add this before I put up the little survey.

I like to Live Action Roleplay as well as do stuff online. As a cosplayer I love to rp in costume. I also am extremely nervous being on here because it's been so long since I've even been on a forum so I am really terrified and uh, I can't think of the word. I think something like: this forum is very intimidating to me. Something like that.

TlHE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called?

That would be Ankh. It's what I've been known for a while since I used him [He's from Kamen Rider OOO] all the time as my avatar and my 'face claim' on websites I'd join and then on tumblr I started to use it as my image for me as the mun of my blogs.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?

I'm agender, so really neither, but I prefer masculine terminology. It's why I made sure to have a male claim for myself.

How old are you?

Twenty one, though I'll be twenty two soon.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?

I've been roleplaying for a long time actually, not saying I'm super good or something, but It is something I've done for a while. I actually started on a Sonic the Hedgehog form a long time ago and from there went to instant messengers and now I rp mostly on tumblr. It was on tumblr I was told about this site because someone wanted some people to join one of their group roleplays and I thought I'd give it a shot. After all, I love crossovers. But I haven't roleplayed on a forum in many years so it's nerve wracking to try to go back to my roots again since it's so different than the stuff I currently do.
There's a lot of pressure really.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?

Usually I prefer one to one roleplays since it's easier to control and it's easy in group roleplays to feel lost and alone or simply to feel pushed aside because characters are giving more attention to others than your own, in my past experience. So I prefer the one to one since there is no getting shoved out of the rp. It's easier to control and know what's going on. It's not as easy to get lost. It might mean you have to roleplay a lot more NPC type characters and such but I'm fine with rping multiple characters in one rp. I'm used to it.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?

I like to curl up outside and enjoy the rain. Haha.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?

Never Surrender would be doing that right now, sung by Kaito Kumon from Kamen Rider Gaim.

Hi! Welcome to Iwaku! Iwaku can seem a bit intimidating (I know I was intimidated when I first joined) but after some getting used to, it's a great place. I wish you luck in future roleplay endeavors :D

Hallo there Ankh! :D Welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.