October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
AWKWARD SILENCE

What do you do during an awkward silence? IS there something you say? Or maybe a nervous tic of some sort? I took a behavioral studies class once and we talked about this, it is actually pretty interesting............................................so, ummmmm..............yea,............What do you do during an awkward silence?

I'm just the one who waits for someone else. Normally I make some sort of confused facial expression because half the time when there are awkward silences in my classes they happen because we thought the teacher was talking to us but it turned out he/she wasn't.

I say something REALLY STUPID. That usually has everyone forget being awkward and then talk about how stupid that was. XD Works like a charm.

...of course it backfires and then people think I'm really stupid. t___t; I might need to work on my technique...

I burp during awkward silences.

On purpose or accident, doesn't matter. :3 Breaks the silence and we get talkin' again.

With Octy: Eyes go wide, "Mur" or "Mew"

With everyone else: I say something morbid.

There's not usually a lot of awkward silences when I'm talking with people. But if there is I usually just start singing one of my adorkable J-Pop songs

If there is a silence of any sort, I usually just say, "I'll give you a nickle if you tickle my pickle." ... The reactions I get are... Varied. >.>

When I talk to people we generally only get awkward situations if we're overheard :/
Generally a joke would be made to brake the silence ^-^