1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Anime, Slice of life, Yaoi, Modern, Mild Fantasy/Magical, Mild SciFi, Mild Mystery, Kemonomimi, Romance (This isn't strict, I'm pretty flexible as long as I like the idea)
Oh man, I hate doing these, they just feel odd but w/e.

Hiya, I'm Jasmine. I hail from New England where we're pretty damn liberal and aren't very kind to our "T"s.
I'm a disillusioned university student partial to the fictional world and I am looking to get back into RPing after falling off for a pretty long time. I'm more familiar RPing through groups on dA and I've only been a member of one other site like this (since shut down) so I imagine I'll need a little help getting my bearings.

Anyway, happy to be here.

Welcome to Iwaku, Jasmine :) Happy to have you!

Heyo! That was a bomb introduction. I've always wanted to reintroduce myself, but I think I should not lol

Welcome to Iwaku.

Hello and welcome! (:

Since you're unfamiliar with the site and mentioned wanting a little help, have you considered checking out the Newbie Care Package ?

It's a great resource where you can get a site guide to ask questions, as well as a whole bunch of free swag, if you're interested. Otherwise, don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions. People here are super friendly and almost always willing to help. :D

Hi there Jasmine, and welcome to Iwaku!

First off, I have to say, love your name and its namesake. Seriously, I had a Jasmine tree outside one of my previous houses and it used to smell so good. <3

Secondly, glad to have you here! I've never rp'd on DA, but I know some people who have. I hope you have a good time here as well! There are loads of rps here that may interest you. The site may take some getting used to, but we're here to help. ^_^

Welcome aboard! Take your time getting accustomed to the site, and as others have said before me, check out the Care Package for some goodies, and if you need someone to help you out. If you ever have questions, feel free to ask.

Want a cookie? You're gonna get a cookie. Here you go. Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to Iwaku, Jasmine :) Happy to have you!

Thanks~! Excited to be here :)
Heyo! That was a bomb introduction. I've always wanted to reintroduce myself, but I think I should not lol

Welcome to Iwaku.

Haha, thanks! I tried, sadly, haha.
I would do it, lol, why not?
Hello and welcome! (:

Since you're unfamiliar with the site and mentioned wanting a little help, have you considered checking out the Newbie Care Package ?

It's a great resource where you can get a site guide to ask questions, as well as a whole bunch of free swag, if you're interested. Otherwise, don't hesitate to reach out and ask questions. People here are super friendly and almost always willing to help. :D

Greetings! Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to do that when I get a chance, thanks~
Hi there Jasmine, and welcome to Iwaku!

First off, I have to say, love your name and its namesake. Seriously, I had a Jasmine tree outside one of my previous houses and it used to smell so good. <3

Secondly, glad to have you here! I've never rp'd on DA, but I know some people who have. I hope you have a good time here as well! There are loads of rps here that may interest you. The site may take some getting used to, but we're here to help. ^_^

Hello~! That's very nice of you to say and I find it funny b/c that happens to be a running joke with my friends and I ("how could you not like me in some form? I'm rice, tea, a tree, a nice smell" lol)

Yeah, I'm a little nervous about the idea of Group RPs cause dA wasn't necessarily full of them but I'll be sure to ask some of you nice folk if I get over whelmed ^m^
Welcome aboard! Take your time getting accustomed to the site, and as others have said before me, check out the Care Package for some goodies, and if you need someone to help you out. If you ever have questions, feel free to ask.

Want a cookie? You're gonna get a cookie. Here you go. Enjoy your stay!

Much obliged, mate! Thanks for the tips (and the cookie /noms lol) ~!

• Love
Reactions: Nav and Greenie
I think a lot of people that have done the self-introductions feel super comfortable doing them, but I think you did great! :D <3 Plus, it is pretty awkward to give a self-introduction, just so hard to find what to say without sounding like some boastful jerk :X

Anyway! XD Welcome to Iwaku Pf.D! :D

Here's a welcoming cookie to hopefully take away the awkwardness and make you feel a lot more comfortable <3 None of us members bite unless you beg us to ^o^!

If you do ever need a little bit of help, don't be afraid to ask either a staff (red names and banners) or interns (light blue names and banners) as we really don't mind helping you out in the slightest! :D

I also see that you've been told about the Newbie Care Package, a great offer to newbies where you'll get tons of freebies! Like a guide for the month/first friend on the site! :D <3

Can't wait to see you around the forums! :D

Happy writing ^o^

Hey Jasmine. Lots of people hate these introduction things. xD I, myself, was much to shy to say hi when I first arrived, so kudos to you for that. The site is pretty big and can be kind of overwhelming to navigate at first, but it's intuitive once you start catching on! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Reactions: Chapeau de Paille
*squints*

Where in New England?
IS THERE FINALLY SOMEBODY NEAR ME ON THIS F*CKING SITE?!

8D

Oh man, I hate doing these, they just feel odd but w/e.

Hiya, I'm Jasmine. I hail from New England where we're pretty damn liberal and aren't very kind to our "T"s.
I'm a disillusioned university student partial to the fictional world and I am looking to get back into RPing after falling off for a pretty long time. I'm more familiar RPing through groups on dA and I've only been a member of one other site like this (since shut down) so I imagine I'll need a little help getting my bearings.

Anyway, happy to be here.

Haha, don't worry, you are not the only who hate doing an introduction,
anyways, enjoy your stay.

Welcome Jasmine! I hope you enjoy our community here at Iwaku. Have a lot of fun and get started on some awesome RPs.

Reach out if you have any questions at all.

I think a lot of people that have done the self-introductions feel super comfortable doing them, but I think you did great! :D <3 Plus, it is pretty awkward to give a self-introduction, just so hard to find what to say without sounding like some boastful jerk :X
Anyway! XD Welcome to Iwaku Pf.D! :D
Here's a welcoming cookie to hopefully take away the awkwardness and make you feel a lot more comfortable <3 None of us members bite unless you beg us to ^o^!
If you do ever need a little bit of help, don't be afraid to ask either a staff (red names and banners) or interns (light blue names and banners) as we really don't mind helping you out in the slightest! :D
I also see that you've been told about the Newbie Care Package, a great offer to newbies where you'll get tons of freebies! Like a guide for the month/first friend on the site! :D <3
Can't wait to see you around the forums! :D
Happy writing ^o^
Lol, much obliged friend~!
Hey Jasmine. Lots of people hate these introduction things. xD I, myself, was much to shy to say hi when I first arrived, so kudos to you for that. The site is pretty big and can be kind of overwhelming to navigate at first, but it's intuitive once you start catching on! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
I just feel like I don't have anything cool to say lol. Hopefully, I'll be a quick study but if I need anything you all have made me feel comfortable enough to ask :) ~
*squints*
Where in New England?
IS THERE FINALLY SOMEBODY NEAR ME ON THIS F*CKING SITE?!
8D
I am a hailing Nutmegger lol, how about you?
Haha, don't worry, you are not the only who hate doing an introduction,
anyways, enjoy your stay.
Thanks a bunch for the welcome :) ~
Welcome Jasmine! I hope you enjoy our community here at Iwaku. Have a lot of fun and get started on some awesome RPs.

Reach out if you have any questions at all.
Thank you, I already like it here ~ Thanks for the help in advance!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku Jasmine! I'm sure you are already noticing that this is a friendly welcoming place. And it's the perfect place to get back into Role Playing, since there are lots of writing prompts to get your inspiration flowing! Let us know if you need anything!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pf.D
Status
Not open for further replies.