Awkward Facebook Relatives

You know, the nazis hated the communists and vice versa.

This makes the phrase all the funnier. :P

My grandmother also told my brother that his long hair was making the property values go down. =___= We never expect her to make sense.

My grandmother also told my brother that his long hair was making the property values go down. =___= We never expect her to make sense.
Well it was so long it was entering other people's property that would make sense. :P

That makes complete sense to me.

ಠ_ಠ

The moment one of your relatives post something so incredibly racist you just....you just sit there with this face
shocked+batman+reaction+meme.jpg

and wonder if you are seriously related to someone that stupid?

I personally try and not swear on facebook. I have a younger sister who is 11 and I want to set a good example for her, since I know she reads my stuff. I have dropped a few over the years on facebook, mainly, when I was an adult and moved out of the house so my grandmother who lived down the street wouldn't come down and wash my mouth out with soap (Very against bad language. You can use it, just not around her, which is the general rule of my family anyways. We know we all do it, just not around each other). I have another sister who does use bad language more often then I'd like, but she's also the type to put those passive aggressive statues up for everyone to see, but doesn't want to fully explain her drama. I had a few relatives posting passive aggressive statues like that, which are really the things that bug me the most. I've only blocks friends posts from showing up when A, they were updating their statues too many times (play by play for sports. If I wanted to watch it, I would have) or B) The passive aggressive statues happen daily and I don't want to hear about your stupid shit anymore. As for other content that is posted generally on facebook, if it bugs me I read the first bit and just move on. So long as they don't totally clutter my newsfeed I'm fine.

Buuuut! I'm pretty sure my account annoys the hell out of people sometimes. I allow my grandmother to use my facebook so she can play the games (she has taken over a few of our relatives accounts so she can send what she needs from one account to the next.) I've been repeatedly asked to stop sending requests from friends and some distant relatives, so whenever that happens I have to remake a general status about allowing my grandmother to use my account, and remind my grandmother not to pester that person again.

Lol, that same relative I was talking about posted some completely irrelevant stuff on a post about the floods in Chennai (in India).

Article: 188 people lost their lives in the floods.

Article: 200,000 have been displaced from their homes.

Relative (And I quote): I bought a frozen braided apple Danish last week

Relative: Bought it as fund raiser for my granddaughter the other year. Forgot I still had it. It was DELICIOUS. ,was trying to figure out how to do the dough. Thanks for showing how. I have the apples.