Awesome vid

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhxNGz4Ew1o"]YouTube - Firefighter Kuwait amazing video[/ame]

P

Pirogeth

Oh......my.......god.......that was absolutely amazing! Beautiful at how well constructed her pictures were and what story it told. Man I sat througha ll 8 minutes and thirty three seconds. All I can say is amazing and awesome in the original use of the word, full of awe. Kudos Asmo for bringing the video to my attention.

Asmodeus

Gazorpazorpdeus
Posting Speed
Speed of Light
Yeah, it looks like some kind of TV Talent Show.

Sure beats the shit out of those whiney boyband bitches that we get on X-Factor.

W

Warmaster Death

.....fuck, its one thing to paint, but with sand!? thats fucking awesome.

CoffeeCake

"Are you asking me why people eat potatoes?"
I liked the way she took advantage of her medium. Not just pictures but stories. The use of Apocalyptica also caught me by surprise.

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
That was pretty damn amazing. The music was the perfect combination to her art.

P

Paorou-sama

It was so well choreographed as well.

I could feel the passion in her movement.

Hydronine

The Murrstress
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige, Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
No Preferences
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
I'm fine with doing both, but it depends on the situation and how comfortable I am with the RP, plot, or subject matter of the RP.
Favorite Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
Genre You DON'T Like
Uhhh..... That's hard.
THAT RULED!