Awesome (i.e., Funny) Pickup Lines

Okay, because someone asked if any of these wold work, as far as I'm concerned the following, while cheesy, would at lease be enough to start a conversation. Mostly because I'd be curious to find out what sort of guy would be brave enough to walk across a room and actually use one of them ^^
Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
Are you a camera? Because everytime I look at you, I smile
Hey, are you my appendix? Because I don't understand what you do, but this feeling in my stomach makes me want to take you out?.[/COLOR]
You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but baby, the best way to fall is in love with me.
I know I dont have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
"You look so familiar...didn't we have class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry."
"I'm sorry, but you're way too pretty to not know me."
I lost my number, can I have yours?
"Mario is red, Sonic is blue. I have another controller, will you be my player 2?"

These I actually like.

As for the rest, most of them would earn a glare or a walk away. If the first thing out of someone's mouth gives me the impression they don't know how to respect another person, I'm not interested.

Reactions: Sinful_Lust
Five belong to me! High five someone! *Puts hand in air waiting for a high five*

It does ^^

Also

"Hello my name is [insert name] what's yours?"

Yeah, I get okay resuts with that, too.

Hi, I hear you're good at algebra.....Will you replace my eX without asking Y

"Pardon me, I don't think we've met. I'm sure I would remember someone as beautiful as you."

"You're so beautiful you made me forget my pickup line."

"The morning sun looks like the dull moon when I look at you."

"Do you mind if I follow you? My parents told me to follow my dreams."

"If I could reach out and grab a star for each time you've made me smile tonight, I would have the sky in my hands."

For the unmarried people: "You look a lot like my wife/husband." <Oh, how many times have you been married?> "Never."

For the previously married: "You look a lot like my third wife/husband." <Oh, how many times have you been married?> "Twice." (customize to your own history)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another one I used in real life:

"I'm an honest guy so i'll be honest with you and admit that you're beautiful and would like to get to know you better."

~Hot off the press just like when I first used it and I suggest you gentleman out there try it on a lady~

Worked for me wonderfully

For all my physics lovers:
"Those pants would look even better if they were accelerating towards my floor at 9.8 m/s2​." :bananaman:
Almost as good as the cummingtonite shirt. This is second best!
Another one I used in real life:
"I'm an honest guy so i'll be honest with you and admit that you're beautiful and would like to get to know you better."
~Hot off the press just like when I first used it and I suggest you gentleman out there try it on a lady~
Worked for me wonderfully
Good on you! But its not as funny as some of the other ones! =D

I feel the need to use some of these randomly now. I want to see if I get chuckles or slaps.

Lulz will be had regardless, so mission will be accomplished!

Reactions: GhostJoker
"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture you and me together."

"Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them."

"Were you Aphrodite in your last life? No? Then, can you be my Aphrodite?"

Oh yeah, and I found this on tumblr.

tumblr_mzkfrbJbAS1r4e0t5o1_500.png

MARCO! That pic is perfect xD

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?

For thou art just as hot."

"It’s no wonder Big Brother’s watching you. On a scale of 1 to 10, you’re 1984."

"Am I dead? I swear, you're an angel."

My husband got me with only two words....doing his best Butthead impersonation.....

What can I say? I'm easy. =/

When I was single, back in the Stone Ages, I used to do the whole 'Your hand is bigger than mine' thing. It worked every single time. Still don't understand it, and I probably never will.

I had someone try to hit on me in a library once with: It's a good thing we're in a library, because I'm checking you out.

No, it did not work.

I had one that creeped me out: Your body is made up of 75% water. Want to help a thirsty guy out?

I've got the F, the C, and the K, the only thing missing is you.

I used to craft intentionally-atrocious physics pickup lines to piss my friends off. My favourite was always "are you a high-energy photon? 'Cause I'm an electron and you blow me away."

Reactions: Muna
Here's one for all you guys out there for Christmas.

I'm not Santa, but you can sit on my lap!

Reactions: Razilin