Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I've been running through my character profiles and I realized that most of my characters, even my really really old ones from back in my roleplay youth are almost always in their mid to late twenties.

I used to play charries much older than me, and now I am the same age as my charries. I wonder if I will always play that age range. o____o;

ANYWAYS.... It got my wondering about everyone else! Vote on the poll and tell me: How old are your characters, usually? Do the age ranges make a big difference to you when joining a roleplay?

I put twenties, but depending on the role play they range from 16 to early 30's. However I have played a couple old men before too.

I like to do kids and teenagers... NO! NOT IN THAT CONTEXT!

Ahem. Yeah, so, I like to roleplay characters that are younger. I don't like to create anyone that's above 16 or 17. I don't know the exact reason, but I just don't like characters older than that (probably because they've lost much of the innocence of the adolescents that I like to depict out).

Going off-topic for a sec, I think I've seen little to none really old grandfather characters before, though, and I think it'd be nice to see someone break the boundaries and play them once in a while, like how Pixar decided to portray old characters for a kiddie show.

I always play twenties range, usually mid.

Now that I'm getting older, I like the 'older' range. 40's-50's. Why? I like playing the OLD MENTOR style guys. Obi-Wan Kenobi, etc..

I tend to stick around the teens, although I have played characters in their 20's (and in one case 30's). I also like to play little children sometimes, but that's only if I'm actually allowed to or if the RP calls for having children aged ten or below.

Well, Katrinka has shown me the humor fun in playing REALLY REALLY REALLY old people, ancients and magical constructs nonwithstanding.

But other than that they're usually kids-twenties or forties.

Between twenty and forty. Average age of most service members today.

Chief is the oldest HUMAN character of mine, at 51 years old.

Duke is the oldest non-human, at 610 years old. Then again he is a lych made from spare parts and dead alchemists.

Perhaps I shoulda selected it. But I usually played along the lines of late 20s to 30s.

Always felt odd to play someone who was supposed to have legendary experince in some skill but was only 16.

My ages range from 15-17.
I'll occasionally sidetrack for the sake of roleplay, but I like to stick to where I am x)
Also, the personalities range from 12-14 xD

Usually from older teens to those in their 20s.

Sometimes the NPCs are the older, more middle aged folks although I have had middle aged mains. And on occasion, there were some old characters.

It'd be awesome to have a really old people as the mains but...Just would be kinda awkward and not easy to pull off/have combat scenes with.

Usually, mine are between the ages of 14 and 22-23ish. Sometimes I'll play a mid 50's or maybe 60's. Depends on the kind of roll I want to play. >_>

I tend to play characters who are young for their race, but still old enough to be a respectable age. So mid twenties to early thirties by human scale.