1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Ok here's the deal I watched Avengers: Infinity War on opening day in Imax. Now I need some Avengers roleplays in my life.

I do have plots and ideas. So feel free to ask me about those. I'm also open to hearing yours.

My ideas are all over the timeline. So it's not just at the Infinity War end of the timeline.

Rule/preferences

I will only roleplay with redstar members.

I hate to have to put a limit when it comes to how much we post but I expect at least one paragraph per response. If you can post more it would be appreciated. I do tend to post two to three myself. Sometimes more depending on my partner and inspiration. You know the saying quality over quantity.

I can play both female and male characters. I am capable of playing multiple characters. I like partners who can do the same.

As for gender pairings, I do them all. Please let me know if you are wanting something other then M/F. I don't mind doing it. One of my own ideas is a F/F pairing.

I know this will come up. I am mostly looking for canon/OC. I will even do canon/canon but I am a bit picky about the pairings I will do when it comes to pairing a canon character with a canon character. I can possibly entertain one m/m canon pairing. OC/OC is possibly on the table as well.

Yes, this can/will contain mature themes.

Hi! :) Have you found anyone for this yet? I just saw Infinity War and really need some Avengers XD I have an idea of my own I'd like to try to work off of if you are interested in hearing it.

I think we talked about a Marvel storyline before, you seem super familiar.