Avengers

Lol Stacy that one was one of my top 5 favorite scenes!

Saw this the night after it came out and omg, I was so worried that there were gonna be people in the audience who were gonna annoy me but actually having people there made my experience all the more better! Everyone cheered and laughed and rooted for the Avengers. Absolutely fucking amazing and I've never even touched the comics before.

ThatMomentWhenYouCantStopLaughing-65033.jpg

It was an amazing movie. Joss Whedon did an excellent job. It was the perfect combination of badass-ness and hilarity. The plot was really simple (bad guy tries to take over the world, good guys try to stop him) but a more complex plot would have taken away from how great the movie was. I really enjoyed it. HULK SMASH

I've seen the movie THREE times now. I rarely go see a movie more than once while it's still in theaters.

I love it so.

Staci I'm with you on the second scene after the credits. I just couldn't stop laughing.

The whole damn movie was amazing! Most people mentioned a lot of the funny parts already. Here's a couple more I enjoyed.

Thor speaking to Loki: Now listen well, brother. I -- *tackled by Iron Man*
Loki: ... I'm listening.

Black Widow: This is just like Budapest all over again.
Hawkeye: You and I remember Budapest very differently.

Loki: *tink* ..... *tink* This usually works.
Tony: Well, you know... performance issues. :S One out of five-- *choked*

This movie SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED.

._. *Runs!*

Also, best parts were the pwning of Loki and
Thanos'
reveal.

I haven't seen it yet! But! I hope to see it soon! =D

Oh god, the "He's adopted." line was my absolute favorite.
I seriously loved this entire movie! It was just ao frigging amazing and oh my dear lord, I really want to get it on DVD so I can never stop watching it XD