Avengers: The Attack

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's your choice. You can if you want, if not, who do you want to lead?" she said. she wasn't forcing anything on anyone.

He nodded slightly then said "Let's do this then" he was going over plans in his head trying to think which one was the best one to go with.

My stomach muscles clench suddenly as I erupt into peals of laughter, not cruel or mocking but those of fun. After a few moments, I regain enough self-control to quell the noises but a beaming smile still remains. "I'm sorry, but that look..." I shake my head slightly, smile still intact. Ah, the innocent face of a shocked male. Something about the look of cluelessness they got or the way it made them look so much younger in comparison to their rough expressions of manhood would always bring out the carefree side of me. "Sorry," I repeat, eyes glittering with humour at what the others probably viewed as nothing outside the ordinary. My chair slides smoothly out from the table and to the front of the room beside the others, stopping at the flick of my wrist.

(( Posting by phone takes forever to type out T-T ))

Shadow nodded. "Good. We have our leader." she cast a look at Liam. "No complaining about our leader and no rebellious strikes." she added, the comment directed exactly towards him. "Yes, let's do this...if everyone is ready." she said. she was, but she wanted to be sure everyone was.

The hologream came back on and it was off. "i think i should have followed that warning of not hack into the suit fuck my other computer so distroyed" she then smiled sweetly too Fury "Fury you wouldnt happen to have 8.1 million dollors in that pockit of yours would you tony wont help me fix my computer" she pouted. she was using her old laptop so it was easy to hack into it but its not like anyone was going to hack her. right?

"Funny is it" he said then walked over to the door and opened the door then walked over to Axis' chair. "Have fun" he said leaning over him then pushed him out of the door then closing the door behind him leaving him out in the hall. "Now that's dealt with" he said as he wiped imaginary dust of his hand.

Shadow rolled her eyes. "When everyone's ready, I'll be back." she said, stepping around Liam and glancing at Nick Fury, Sebastion Axis, Heckit, and Liam all in turn. She shook her head slightly as she started towards the door. Files scrolled across her screen. Find 406-9 VID 8.04. She thought. The video played in the corner.

Shadow stopped right before leaving. She looked at Liam. "Excuse me, but I believe it was already agreed by the majority that Sebastian would lead." she said quietly, though her tone was daring him to challenge her.

((hey now, calm down. =P I believe once the battle starts, things will shift. Remember, this is the first city their visiting, also the least invaded))

Liam grabbed the man and slammed his body against the wall and knocked his face face in the metal wall "Touch me again, I'll fucking kill you!" he said as he slammed him against the wall denting it even more. "Fucking prick!" he said as he walked off. Disappearing after turning the corner.

(( Uhh... Should I bother asking what happened between all the deleted posts? O-O ))

I allowed myself to be rolled into the hallway, trying for a blank, careless expression throughout the procedure until the door clicked shut behind me. At which point I began to laugh again, trying hard to muffle the sound with my hands in vain. I took in deep, spluttering breaths to try and regain some form of composure. When I was almost certain that I could control myself, I swivelled the chair back around to face the door. After that, it was a simple matter of unlocking the metal gears in the knob and rolling myself back in, legs still in their meditative posture. I didn't look at Bash, no, I knew that if I did I would certainly start snickering for no reason, and that would not be acceptable. So, instead, I settled for intently watching Shadow, a grin struggling to break loose.

((Dark Guardian has been banned -.- Why, I am unsure of. For now, we will try to stall about the mission until after he returns, which is supposedly after Christmas V=V))

Shadow sighed. "Whatever.." as she turned, she realized Axis was watching her. She stopped, looking back at him carefully. "Axis, would you mind coming with me?" she questioned, her head tilting slightly. The light in the room glinted off her helmet, making the tint of the visor shift. A slight glimpse of her curious blue eyes showed, but not enough for anyone who wasn't paying a lot of attention to see.

Sebastian picked up a small notepad that had been left on the table and began to note down things he had seen in the picture of New York and the picture of the alien. After a while of writing on the paper he lifted his head and looked around the room like he had missed something important then reaching into his jacket pocket and began to type out what he had written on the pad to his phone.

My head tilts mimickingly at the same angle as Shadow's, a pleasant smile breaking through my hard won composure. Her eyes are a pretty sapphire, I realise suddenly. Just as quickly as it came, the light fades a second later and she becomes concealed again behind the glass visor. "Of course not." I disentangle my legs easily enough and stand with a small stretch, an audible pop coming from my shoulder as it's risen over my head and pulled on by my other arm. That done, I tuck my hands obediently behind my back and wait for her to lead the way.

Shadow nodded. She started towards the door. As she opened it, she glanced at the others. "I'll be back." she said, leading him out of the room. She led him towards her own room. It had no cameras, no recording devices..nothing. No way to be tracked, she'd made sure of it. When she opened the door, the simplicity of her room was breathtaking. Her bed was pushed against the left wall in simple white sheets. There was a black couch across the room and a monitor on the wall at the foot of the bed. The bathroom was empty and the floor was a dark brown wood, the walls painted light grey. "Take a seat, anywhere." she sat in her black leather swivel chair at her wooden desk. She rolled to the middle of the floor, crossing her arms and leaning back.

The journey through the winding hallways was uneventful, with Shadow and I bumping into no one nor being stopped by any other guards. The one who monitored the briefing room only stood straighter as we passed with the slightest of nods. I enter the living quarters of the female willingly enough, showing none of that awkwardness that young men often portray when going into a girl's room for the first time. The thought makes my smile return. Temporarily lost in my own thoughts, I'm only brought back to uhm present when Shadow beckons for of to sit wherever I please. It's only then that I actually look around and notice the simplicity of the room, remembering that since she was new, she wouldn't have had much time yet to personalize the place. The effect was a pleasant sense of calming that overtook me and I could suddenly breathe just a little easier, almost to the point of lightheadedness. "Thank you," I say softly. Only for a second do I contemplate being a wise arse and sitting on the ceiling, but quickly dismiss the notion, taking a place on the couch instead with my legs straight out in front of me. That done, I return to my previous activity of watching Shadow, this time with a look of expectancy widening my eyes slightly and generally making me look more 'open', or so I've been told.

Shadow nodded and followed his movements in her chair. "I've been told your name is Axis?" she asked, almost with a sense of stupidity, though it was obvious the question was to be sure her information was correct. Her objective: Meet each member of the team and get to know them, learn who they are and what their abilities are, and then use that to her advantage by playing with their strengths in battle to be sure everyone is successful. She shifted slightly, crossing her ankles as they hovered centimeters above the floor. The chair was set at a height to keep her feet just above the floor.

At her question, I smile easily enough, even with that little smart mouth in me probing to be let to the surface. I wouldn't know, it seems to say, I wasn't there when you got my name, so I certainly can't tell you whether or not it was told to you as such. I almost snicker at my own very adolescent sounding thoughts, but again hold them in check alongside a deep breath that I take before answering. Instead, I answer with a polite, "Yes, that's right. I went by Orbit in my earlier years actually but have since changed it for simplicity's sake."

Shadow nodded. "Okay then, Axis. And what is it you do? Like, special skills, what areas of combat are you best at?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. The lights were too dim to counter the tint on her visor, so her face was still hidden, as always.

(you guys know that if you delate then people dont see that there where postings after i thought everyone forgot about the rp lolz)

hackit sighed and looked around and started to think about something but was not sure wht it was. "Hackit do you love me" she heard someone right next to her but saw no one she looked back to her computer and sighed. Hey voice know what that was about?" she called out which i will say yes i know what is all about but you need to wait and see. "fine" she said and went back to her roleplaying on line on a site called iwakuroleplay anwas roll play as her self of a supper hero thing called the attack

Reactions: 2 people
I don't even need to think before I answer the next questions, seeing as how they had been asked often enough in my youth. It sounded almost like a script. "I suppose you could say that I have a form of telepathy. Coming from a more scientific approach, I alter the effects of gravity on specific objects or people, making them lighter or heavier. That theory is more widely accepted and is supported by the fact that my subconscious always knows which way is North. It also gives me a form of magnetism. Smaller ones, of course, since if the object is too large, I'll simply be pulled by it, instead of the other way around." A raise my eyes to the ceiling, now trying to recall anything else that I may have learned about myself over the past few years of training. I continue speaking, but my voice is slower and more deliberate. "The larger or further away something is from me, the more difficult is becomes to make the object lighter or heavier. Other people are strenuous, less so for myself, but it can be done for short periods of time. Uhm... the lack of weight also means I can run faster and longer than the average person. Up buildings as well, if I can focus well enough. My key is focus and concentration." I give my hands a loud, single clap of finality and place them on my lap. "...aaand, that's about it," I conclude. "Oh, and as far as combat is concerned, I prefer 'restrain and detain' but use small projectiles when that is not an option... Most of the time."

Status
Not open for further replies.