Avengers: The Attack

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Why always earth"Sebastian moaned as his head fell back slightly.He was no longer swinging and he brought up his head to look at the image of the beast he studied the picture in great detail trying to take in as much as he could about the alien. After looking at the image he leaned back in his chair again and began to think.

I hummed loudly as the suit spoke of how amazing it was, a growing smirk of something close to disbelief pulling at the corners of my mouth with every word from Ada. Peeing contest indeed... However, I managed to stay silent and keep any further thoughts on this new hero unexpressed.

At Sebastian's comment, I could only sigh. "Imagine a world of endless food, water and breeding grounds for you to do as you please and slay whatever you wish, enslave whoever you wish and be the most powerful of creatures on the planet." I pause only long enough for a small laugh at the whimsical thought. "Wouldn't you try to take over over such a helpless world?"

Liam shook his head "No. I wouldn't. Only weak minded souls do such a thing." he said as he looked at the man. Through his suit he was glaring at him. But looked away afterwards. He looked at Shadow "Are you going to continue?" he asked.

(No one post till DarkJae does or Chi.)

"I think I would take over a country then expand my power so I then took over the world" Sebastian said not quite sure himself if he was joking or not." So we need to keep are distance from them but that will not work for some, how about some form of armour or cure for the acid?" He said as he looked around the room.
He was now so far down on his chair that he was almost under the table but he did not care it helped him think better.

(Sorry posted at the same moment you sent that)

Shadow rolled her eyes. "Actually, incorrect." she hissed. She walked over and touched the neck of the picture. "This it their only weak point. They have no heart." she said. She sounded almost angry about this. "They are deadly with their acid and they're very, very fast, matched with almost electronical brains. They map your every move, so never repeat a move." she said. "I've already been in a fight with one." she held her hand up, palm facing everyone. There was a shiny metal patch where it had been repaired. "Ate straight through the suit. I've been to 32 different planets, none with any type of metal it can eat through." she sighed. "And A.I. XION V-237OC, I would suggest not being a smart ass." she added. she would never call the A.I. by her name, Ada. She turned to the person who asked the questions. "They're here for domination and food. They eat the substance left from us when the acid eats us." she shrugged. "They got here by crash. They were traveling from Akes in what is a Decir, it looks like this: [spoili]
ssap_b_01.jpg
[/spoili] They crashed these all over the countries of the planet here. Am I being detailed enough, Mr. Liam?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I could only feel my smirk growing as Shadow talked down to the male who was apparently called Liam. His know-it-all attitude and general view with what could only be contempt, did not settle well with me, so I couldn't help but enjoy seeing him being denounced as incorrect with his facts. My eyes linger over to the discoloured metal in the palm of the woman's hand and nod absently. Thirty-two. Thirty-two other planets had been explored and failed in the hunt for some means of defense against these creatures. Although I was now grinning broadly, I quickly hid it with the back of my hand, eyes darting between the two in amusement as I waited for Shadow to continue with what our actual mission would be.

He chuckled "Someone has finally done their homework. Ms. Shadow, you are being more detail enough..." he said as he walked up to her face to face with her "You may think you know more about them but you don't...I lost my family to these bastards. You may have been to 32 planets but been to 15 galaxies looking for them. If you have done your homework right they landed here two million years ago, after earth reshaped itself. And disrespect Ada again...you won't like the outcome." he said in a tone that would alert anyone, even those who seem like 'badasses'. Ada spoke through the speaker "Liam...stop..calm yourself. She's not the enemy...she may look familar but killing her nor fighting her won't prove anything..." she stopped when she noticed the com was on speaker. Liam backed up and looked at Fury and nodded "Sorry, I'll be in my room if yall need me." he said as he looked at Iron Man "Speak and I'll rip your head off." he said as he began to walk out the door. If she was the girl he's trying to remember..she may walk after him...but she may not be.

Shadow started to take a step after Liam, but something stopped her. She realized why he looked so familiar. She had met him before in battle. She immediately turned back to the screen. It was no longer her mission to help him...but you know- She shook her head slightly as the screen changed to a picture of New York. "This is where we are attacking first." she cleared her throat. "They've covered this entire area and have corralled people in the larger business buildings. We are to infiltrate and destroy, then exit. The less damage, the better. Does everyone who is still in here and cares about what I say understand?"

Liam walked toward his room and could here and see everything in the room from his helmet, by using the crazy girls camera and mic. He spoke "Just because I'm not in the room, doesn't mean I don't care. And yes, I understand." he said as the mic turned off. He walked over the sky deck and looked down. He sighed "It's not her...searching for over a decade and she's not here...she must be dead." he said. "Liam. Stop it...don't say that. We both need faith. Ok?" he said "Don't promise a girl you can't keep." Ada said with a smile. Liam nodded setting both his hands on the railing and looked over.

"Sure we bust into New York and kill a bunch of acid covered aliens got it" he said already thinking about what weapon to take, he was never that good with a gun so that was not an option but maybe some form of spear or sword would work for him

Sebastian stood up and looked at the picture of New York, he looked at each building in the picture with great detail working out where it would be best to attack from. He pointed at bits of the picture but said nothing as he was thinking to himself.

Shadow felt her hand tighten. She sat back in the seat she had pulled out earlier. Her eyes scanned over anyone, but her head never moved. She was silent, waiting for the other's answers. A picture pulled up on the side of her helmet. It was a picture of a man she'd met a while back...She clicked her tongue quiet enough for only the helmet to hear. The picture went away. Her entire suit was connected to her mind. It helped her become a better fighter, along with it being connected to her mind, it reacted a fraction of a second faster than her own self would. If she wanted to raise her arm, the suit would react just before her arm moved. This also helped the armor feel more weightless.

(( I do hope that it's understood that the character I'm playing now is not Iron Man, but Axis. (: ))

'Drama...' I can't help but think in irritation when Liam leaves the room. His voice rings through the office only moments later, making my eyes roll slightly in exasperation. If he wanted to stay, then stay. If he wanted to leave, then butt out. His form of being in-between was awakening my headache again and I blinked rapidly to brush the pain to the back of my mind. "Only the four of us are going in?" Anxiousness, I note, peaked my voice and pushed it more on the side of femininity. My lips quickly purse themselves together for silence on my part.

Shadow nodded. "Sadly...yes. however, there is a wide expanse of techniques within this group. I for one, think we can do it." she said calmly. "We need to elect a team leader...any ideas?" she said. She always left it up to whoever she was working with to pick a team leader.

Liam sat up and turned around and walked in the room "You need too. Or us or just you, you pick.You and I know a lot about these things." he said as he stood at the door.

Shadow blinked. She was surprised by his sudden entrance, one, and two, by his answer. "It's not up to me." she said quietly. If he was who she thought he was, he would know. He knew about why I don't take it into my own.. She bit her lip. He can't be him. Liam is not him..that's impossible. She stood again and looked at Axis and Sebastian. "What's your two opinions?"

My brow furrows in temporary thought, although to me the option is quite clear. My small, somewhat sarcastic smirk towards Liam showed how as this was a democratic matter, my vote would not be placed on him. Shadow seemed reluctant at best, and that left only one other option. "Bash," I say with a simple shrug. "Tactics... Maneuvers... Explosives. My kinda guy." To prove my point further, I glance over at him to see him pouring over the example picture of New York City. I lean back in my chair with an easy smile, fingers laced behind my head as a cushion.

Shadow looked at Sebastion. "Are you okay with this?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. A small light flashed inside of her helmet, pulling up his files. "you do seem equipped for the job."

"What" He said shocked at the fact his name was thrown into the voting "As much as i would love I take the role I don't think it would be best, you know since my past with shield is not the best". He was still quite shocked and he was bent over the image of the picture as he has been examine if closely.

Shadow chuckled. "I don't either, yet I'm here, and I'm helping, same with Heckit...are you sure you want to decline?" she questioned.

He bit his bottom lip as he thought he began to pace back and fourth around the large office they were in. "I guess I could accept" he said as he stopped pacing his eyes now narrowed as he was still not quite sure he should take the job.

He did not want to ruin the whole mission on a bad mistake it filled him with dread.

Status
Not open for further replies.