Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
I'm looking for someone who is willing to play Peter Parker (the Civil War/Homecoming version of him) in a Avengers rp. They must be able to post at least three paragraphs and have decent grammar. I myself will be playing an OC. Here's a bit of a rough draft plot that I'm thinking of for this. Now, obviously this isn't set in stone, so I'm willing to work with my partner and change stuff up to fit both of our tastes. Anyway, here's what I have in mind thus far:

My idea for the rp would be that at the beginning my OC would find out that she's the daughter of super villains (her parents would have been hiding this from her and such). Her parents would have killed one of the superheros in their lair (not sure which one yet) and when she sees this, she realizes she has to tell someone about it so that they can't do something like that again.

Only, when she goes to the Avengers (this would be post Civil War, so the Avengers would consist of Tony and his team), only to be told they can't do anything without going to the government officials and getting the okay. So, they have a hearing among the government officials in which she asks for their help, only to be told no (being that she has no hard evidence, they would assume her to be a kid who just wants to get her parents in trouble).

It's then that Agent Sharon Carter gets in touch with her and puts her in connection with Steve and the others (who are still in hiding). She asks for their help, and after some debating among each other, they agree to help her. They go to the lair, and though they tell her to stay on the ship while they take care of her parents, in the middle of the fight she would sneak off of the ship. During the battle, they seem like they are about to loose. Her parents are kind of tech geniuses (one would have the power over technology/metal, while the other over electricity), so they would have robots fighting for them. The girl though manages to find a way to her parent's mainframe computer. She tries and tries to hack it, yet when it seems like she's about to fail and her frustration rises, she discovers her powers (the same two abilities that her parents have) and using those powers, gets into the computer's systems and shuts all the robots down.

They stop her parents and drop them off 'anonymously' with the Avengers (the Avengers would know Steve and the others had done this, but they wouldn't see them do so, only find the parents already locked up) , along with proof of what her parents had done. There's some more debate with Steve and the others on what they should do with her after that (some saying they should keep her with them, while others give other ideas like handing her over to foster care or taking her to Xavier being that she has powers), but in the end, she's allowed to stay.

It's after this that Steve and the others start going into action again, saving others where the Avengers won't, which of course causes a lot of annoyance to the government who don't want them doing so and try to arrest them when they do save people. I figure there are times were they would even send the Avengers to try and bring Steve and the others in. It's during these times that Peter and my OC would have their first interactions (I can picture some pretty witty fights and comedic flirting going on as they fight XD). Being the youngest members of both teams, they probably wouldn't take the fighting as seriously as the others, though at the same time would probably be looked at as 'kids' by all the others, something they would have in common. Of course, my OC, once a huge fan of the Avengers, would also have a sort of grudge against the Avengers as well for not believing her.

Anyway, that's pretty much what I got XD It's a pretty open plot for the most part once she joins up with Steve and the others. I'm willing to work around and change some things as well. If anyone is interested, please PM me. Thanks :)

Still looking