Avengers RP (Avengers Kids Escape from Hydra)

AHeartlessNobody

The Light Fury
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
Hello All! I'm going to try and keep this as short and simple as I can! :)

First off! I'm AHeartlessNobody! You can call me Heartless for short if you want! Or Domiso! Either way!

I do prefer to play female characters (I'm a female myself lol), so if you want to play all the males in the rp, I'm ALL for that! If you want to play female as well, we can split the characters up and take some males and females each. Just know that, for intimate scenes, unless I really feel confident in my male character, I may fade to black when I play the male. Just because I'm not as comfortable in those scenes as I am when I am playing the female. That doesn't mean I won't try my best as far as romance is involves with my males, but when the clothes come off we will have to see how I feel at the time X'D

I am looking for someone who is casual to advanced. That means 2+ paragraphs per post. With how many characters we would have each for this rp, I can see my partner easily getting that much. I personally write quite a few paragraphs per post, averaging around 4-5 most of the time (sometimes per character lol). It really depends on what is going on in the rp and what my partner gives me.

MATURE SCENES. They happen. Its a natural part of life and relationships. I do prefer to write these out (again, most of the time if I'm the fem lol. Depends with males). I also have a 'Go and No' list for kinks and other things that I can share with you. You can give me one as well. If you prefer to fade to black and not write these scenes at all, I won't push you and we can do that. Just please let me know before we start so I can have that in mind! ALSO, with this particular rp, I don't want smut/intimate scenes to take over the plot. They are fun to have and I don't mind them happening often. But for this rp, I need a majority to be plot and not smut. The scenes coming naturally and not forced.

OOC talk! I love it! I love to chat and plan! If you want to talk on Discord, let me know! Planning and talking and fangirl/guying is part of the fun!

Now, onto the plot!

For this plot, I'm thinking it would take place as though Winter Solider, Civil War, Infinity War, and Endgame never happened. There is a reason for this :) And that is the Avengers would still have no idea that HYDRA has infiltrated SHIELD. This would take place at a point where the Avengers would have had kids. BUT, when the children were infants, they were kidnapped. Now, obviously, to keep them different ages if we wanted, we could say that after the first couple kids were stolen from them, they tried their best to protect the others when they were born, but failed. Each child getting taken. Unknown to the Avengers, it was HYDRA stealing their kids, experimenting on them and keeping them locked away in a secret laboratory. I'm thinking the secret lab would be somewhere in the lower levels of SHIELD and the Avengers of course have no idea about it.

Fast forward years later, the kids after being locked up for years, finally work together and enact an escape. Only, during their escape, its made to seem as though they not only broke into SHIELD (being that they are breaking out lol), but also cause significant damage to SHIELD Headquarters and the city during their escape. And of course, who other than the Avengers get sent out to try and bring them in, them having no idea that this unruly teens/young adults are their children that went missing as so many years ago.

The kids escape, managing to give the Avengers the slip and go into hiding. Kind of a Runaways (if you read/seen that one lol) style of living. From there, I imagine we could do lots of different things and plan different scenarios. One or two getting caught by the Avengers. Romances. Betrayals. All the fun stuff.

I would prefer to keep it in the mainstream avengers from the first couple Avengers Movies if possible. Just to keep it simple and not an overload of characters. Heres a small list:

Captain America's Kid (I will be playing her :D Its the one character I will go ahead and claim for myself lol)
Tony's Kid
Hawkeye's Kid
Black Widow's Kid
Thor's Kid
Loki's Kid (optional. We don't have to, but if we wanted to include his kid, I'm sure we could work it in there somehow lol)
Wanda and Vision's Kid (optional. not a must, just there in case)
Bucky's Kid (optional. again, we could work it in there somehow despite WS and CW not having taken place)
Peter Parker (again, optional. though he would probably more so be with the Avengers at the beginning, not having been locked up with Hydra lol)

If you need more info on the plot, have any questions/ideas, or are interested, feel free to PM me! I will not answer on the thread so please don't post here. Thanks :)

Still looking :)

Had a kinda cool idea to about the Infinity Stones that we can work with maybe.

Again, message me if you are interested :)