1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance! <3 Fantasy, modern, magical, post-apocalyptic, medieval.....

A bit of everything really :D
So after being ridiculously busy and trying to avoid spoilers by dodging any movie-related website, I've finally seen infinity war and can relax now XD

I'm curious what everyone thought about it, did you enjoy it? Did it live up to your expectations? Anybody else leave the theater ready to tear up? XD

• Love
Reactions: Spekkun
Spoilers are alright here, right? Okay. Good.

It was a fun movie. Though the ending fell kind of... flat, for me? Save for Spiderman, I didn't really feel much of anything when everybody else died. That was some good acting right there, really got me.

But all in all, it was a great movie and I'm glad I saw it. I can't wait to see what they do next.

I was happy to see my boi Thor being a total BA. In fact, I enjoyed the GOTG and Thor's segments in the film more than I did the other segments (not that I didn't enjoy them at all) :D My only gripe with the movie is that I felt changing Thanos's motivations from his obsession with lady death was kind of MEH. I feel it makes him less of a "Mad Titan", though he's still mad

Okay listen, this movie destroyed me T^T all of my faves died. Poor Peter didn't deserve to go out like that and Gamora better fucking come back. Tho I trust my mans Dr. Strange. I'm really excited for the next too.

On the philosophy side of the movie, it hurt more cus I totally got what Thanos was saying. I'm not condoning the mass annhilation of people, but the whole finite resources thing was facts. It's simole supply and demand (and I totally watched a film theory about it so go check out the Film Theorists channel on YouTube. It's great)

@SkittlesAndSpike Thor's parts were literally the coolest! And with the factory thing and the star he had to open with the thing (I'm bad with names okay) that was sooooo bad ass. It was like an avengers movie with a Thor accompaniment lol

But over all I did really like the movie even tho it wrecked my heart.

It was really good. I loved it. The pacing was a lot better than I thought it was going to be since there is so many characters.

I'm very curious who is going to trample Thanos in this universe since some of the normal candidates are dead, at least until we get the time gem back. I think that's where they are going with it since they made sure to show us its powers to bring Vision back momentarily.

"I don't want to go" will always pull my heartstrings ever since the 10th Doctor's death. I sort of wanted a sad moment with Iron Man after the death where he'd say something to the effect of "I told him to stop using pop culture references" in a forlorn and sentimental way. But the quiet shock they went with is probably more suiting.

Rocket losing all the Guardians hit me hard as well. He is a hard guy to win over and he was only just able to accept he had people who gave a crap about him. Then poof.

I don't trust that it wasn't a Loki double in the beginning. He's too slippery. Nice try, movie.

I don't trust that it wasn't a Loki double in the beginning. He's too slippery. Nice try, movie.
I am sincerely hoping that it was indeed a double. I will never forgive the writers if it isn't. Never >:T

I'm very curious who is going to trample Thanos in this universe since some of the normal candidates are dead, at least until we get the time gem back. I think that's where they are going with it since they made sure to show us its powers to bring Vision back momentarily.

If we are going by the comics, it has to be either Nebula or Adam Warlock. But seeing as there are currently no known Adam Warlock actors, I'm leaning towards Nebula fixing everything.

You know what makes the death scenes more tragic though. Groot's last words were dad and Aunt May is alive. ( That poor woman)

But you know what makes them less tragic is contracts. Everyone who was dusted still has contracts and more that they are going to fulfill already in progress. Like the only death that may stick is Heimdall, since Loki definitely has one more contract. Kind of takes the weight away. That being said, on the other hand, the ten who are alive along with Thanos are in more danger of being killed which is worse.

Yep! Ready for Captain Marvel to kick some ass in part 2.