Avengers' Children

Jon looks around the room in an odd way, his eye twitched as he returned to his watch of wonders. He started to think about what was going on, and he was ashamed that Hawkeye's kid had beaten him to it. Who were these people, and are we all really going to be the "avengers 2.0"? Jon was not a fan of this idea, he puts up his hands objectionably, and walkes to the middle of the room looking at everyone.

"Hold on, hold on..." Jon takes a deep breath "Your telling me that we are going to be a 'team', this is not making any sense in the least, i mean, the Avengers the world knows, saved everything from Thor's brother right? What are we here to avenge?" He points to the muscular outdated girl, and knew that she was from the same place Thor hailed. "Her brother?" Jon said sarcastically.

Jon starts to pace the room, muttering things to himself, and rubbing his temples in annoyance, he did not like this idea at all.

Sigrun stood back and watched as the two boys bickered back and forth before nearly getting into a fight. Throwing her head back, she guffawed loudly, apparently very amused by Jon's pestering of Liam.

"Ha ha ha. Perhaps the large one is the Hulkson after all. It hast always been said that he possessed an anger like unto that of a Frost Giant on a warm summer's day. Or perhaps this one is just upset that the small mouthy one shattered his shiny bauble?"

She continued to watch as Jon picked up the ipod and repaired it effortlessly. While not the most impressive trick she had ever seen, it still amazed Sigrun that a mere mortal could do such a thing. "Ah, is this the magic of Midgard at work?" she asked. "Or could it be that thou art the Starkson? His mastery over armors and metal trinkets is known even in the halls of Asgard from whence I came."

As Aleah entered and stated what they had all been wondering about, Sigrun nodded proudly. "Yea, verily. It is meant that we should be a fellowship like that of our forefathers- and mothers- before us. A force to right the wrongs no hero can set right alone. To avenge the afflicted and downtrodden of this world. To face evil wherever it might present itself, WE SHALL FIGHT!"

Thrusting her hammer into the air theatrically, Sigrun stood there for a moment before blushing and then resuming her normal stance, almost shrinking into herself.

"That is... if it seemeth well to all of thee." She looked around at the others sheepishly, slightly embarrassed by her earlier exuberance.

Liam rolls his eyes at Jon and crosses his arms. "Calm down Jon, it's not going to be that bad." He smirks. "At least you'll have an even better chance to make some more friends now." He then looks over at Sigrun curiously then shakes his head at her. "Well she seems to be the only one excited about the 'Avengers 2.0'" He added air-quotes around Avengers 2.0 then went back to crossing his arms. He had no idea why his father would think this might be a good idea. Even he had not wanted to join the original Avengers so why should he have to?

Jon sighed, as he figured what Liam said was right, he had no choice to go through with this. He joins Liam in crossing his arms, and starts to look at them in an angry way.

"Well if we have to do this, i guess we do" Jon sighs, and looks at his watch, his dad still not explaining why this was happening. "'Hulkson'" Jon said mocking his new name, "Why would your dad do this?"

Liam clenches his teeth at Jon's mocking tone but keeps his tone polite. "He probably thought it might be wise for us to start getting to know each other and teaming up before the real problems start piling in. Who knows how long we'll have before HYDRA or other groups finish banding together an start attacking?" He shrugs and turns thoughtful. The only thing he really wanted to know was why his father didn't tell him about it but knowing his father's scatterbrain he didn't think too much into it.

Jon starts to get a cocky attitude at the thought of HYDRA or even Loki making a come back. He looks around and says.

"Well, for one, i am sure you alone could take down HYDRA, and who knows what i could do. " Jon said in is normal sarcastic tone.

Jon didn't care that he was full of himself, he could be as big of an condescending asshole as he wanted. What was the worst that could happen? He was one of the smartest people in the world, when it came to almost all tech knowledge at least. Jon's watch began to beep, and he brought it to his face.

"Ah, seems like my new suit is finished." Jon said with a large grin.

Liam rolls his eyes in annoyance at Jon's attitude but keeps this emotion off of his face. "Do you even know how big HYDRA is now? No one person could take them down and are you ever not full of yourself?" He seemed to look truly interested in what Jon's answer could be and completely honest. He really did want to know because he has met him, Jon has definitely not been modest in the least bit. "What are you talking about, your new suit?"

Jon found the anger of the almost always calm hulk amusing, he was surprised about how long he could push him. He had a lot of self control, and Jon was almost done testing his power control. One last thing was needed to be known, could Jon beat him down? Jon lifted his watch while still talking, but he was touching some random buttons on the huge holographic touch screen emitting form the watch.

"Ya know, i never though myself to be full of me, but since you brought it up, i guess i can show you why i am so confident." Jon says as he looks up from the holographic wrist computer.

Jon switches the screen off, and then snaps his fingers. His watch then glows bright red. After a few seconds a clink comes from the watch, and a small drill sound is heard. The face of the watch expands and flips over. Then the watch expands, letting out a metallic shard the began to grow up and up Jon's arm while clinking and clanking. Jon looks at it, as the metal starts to grow over his glowing chest, just like his fathers. His boots do the same as the watch, and grow up his leg, making a large deep black metallic suit around him, leaving only his head, and his shoulders exposed. His shoulders then release the small nanobots, which then start to construct things onto the metal. This whole process taking about 5 minutes. Then the nanobots retreat back to the shoulders. Then the laser shut the shoulders and his whole body excluding his head was covered in this suit of black and grey metal. A small gyro was heard turning on and his joints started to glow a deep red. Then he moved around in his new suit, perfectly, no robot join type effects at all, a smooth ride in a almost skin tight suit of armor.

"I'm sure you are aware of the metal of the Capt.'s shield? Well, this is my own invention, synthesized olithoium arwall, about twice that shield. its what the nano's are made from. In a way, this is a nanosuit, the next thing past the 'Iron Man' I dont have a creative name for it though." Jon says as he smiles.

He snaps his now metallic fingers again, and almost instantly, a face piece folded up to his face, and covering the rest of him. He saw through a thin red visor, and the rest was deep black. Then a more metallic sarcastic voice was heard.

"When i walked in here, i had some of my nanobots scan you, i now have all the information i need on your genetics, and powers, and with this, i should be stronger! And get this, i can control it!"

Jon walks around the room barging about his intelligence. Though, he knew that there was no way this suit would be able to take on the infamous "hulk", but he knew he would survive.

Liam was about to simply start mentioning the fact that Jon is only special because of the technology his father invented using the technology he once used to create weapons which fueled both sides of a raging war and Jon just changed it a bit but he restrained himself. He was able to remain calm and was only annoyed at Jon this whole time but luckily was no where near snapping like earlier. Because of that incident before he was keeping himself more in check than usual, at least while he was around Jon. For some reason it seemed to be Jon's sole goal to infuriate him but Liam would not let that happen, he would not let that spoilt brat win.

However, he almost walked over and punched him as hard as he could at that last jab Jon aimed at him. He hated it when people mentioned his lack of restraint but he was trying to change that. Even if Jon has been the first person in years to even mention that fact, he still knew others thought about his 'incident' the last time he went Hulk or 'the other guy' as his dad calls him, out. Instead his hands simply twitched in the want to form fists and impact with Jon's face and Liam smiled a bit, "Well that must be some pretty advanced technology, huh?" He didn't honestly want to compliment Jon's armor but he hoped if he changed the subject to the technicalities of the suit, Jon might quit trying to anger him.

"Try much more advanced than most people can consider real" Jon said through the metal face mask. Then he added on "The whole idea nano tech was something my dad couldn't even comprehend, i was able to figure it out with my powers, lets just say, i'm not an ordinary human either."

Jon started to walk around the room, assuming to break in his new suit, he found a large bag on the ground, on of Liam's punching bags he assumed. He picked it up with on hand with ease and threw it in the air, and then with a swift round house kick, the bag exploded, and sand flew everywhere. Not yet impressed Jon, wanted to show off more, but couldn't find a great way of demonstrating it. Jon then nodded his head, and a large wave sound was heard, and almost instantly Jon vanished from vision. Then a few metallic footsteps where heard, but they also faded. Leaving nothing of Jon around. From behind Liam now, Jon started to talk.

"Class A cloaking as well, being able to instantly pick up images of my environment and show them on my armor. Pretty neat isn't it?"

Liam hands subconsciously formed fists and his jaw clenched in annoyance despite his extreme self-control. He couldn't stand how full of himself this guy was and he seemed proud of this fact too. He did not move to face Jon when he heard him behind him because he knew his patience was running thin with this guy. Despite his internal anger, he kept his face and posture calm and as polite as he could manage. "Is it able to get me a new punching bag? I'm kind of running low lately and you wrecking one is helping me out." He looks over his shoulder to where Jon is and raises an eyebrow at him.

Alice Rogers hadn't know what to expect. She had just gotten home and her father sent her right back out, this time for a meeting of sorts. He had already packed her clothing and given her money and a plane ticket, so she really didn't have much of a choice. She got out of town to the nearest airport and hitched a ride on the plane she was supposed to get on. When she got off, she found herself in decently comfortable place. Not too many people, but it wasn't easy getting around or asking for directions.

It took her an hour or so, but she finally got to her destination. She heard voice and followed the sound of several voice. She headed in that direction and found herself at the entrance to a cellar of sorts. She gulped, seeing several teens that were definitely older than her. She took in a deep breath and slowly walked into the room, speaking quietly. "Hello?"

"Well, i mean, nothing mone..." Jon cuts himself off at his wise ass comment upon hearing a new voice. He uncloaks, and turns around to see a girl standing in the door way.

Jon turns fully around and disengages his helmet to show his face, and starts to walk over to her, still trying to show off as he deep black glossy armor shimmered in the light.

"Hello, i'm sure you know me or my works, Jon Stark" Jon says extending his hand for a hand shake "Who might you be? I really can't put a finger on this one, you look more normal than Mrs. Thor, and your probably not Liam's sister, way to pretty."

Liam watches Jon as he walks over to this new girl, clearly trying to show off and shakes his head at him. "Oh god... Really?" He mutters to himself. He then turns to the new girl who has somehow also found his house. Since when did random people know where he lived? Is there a giant sign above his house now saying 'Come on in, everyone's welcome' or something? He sighs deeply and walks toward the girl, trailing behind Jon and staying a little bit away from the both of them then crosses his arms. He looks over the girl to see if she could also be one of the Avenger's children yet she doesn't look like one like the rest of them did.

She raised an eyebrow as a boy in a suit retracted his helmet and walked over to her, looking up at him with her heterochromatically green and blue eyes. She looked at his shiny armor and then back up at him with a small sigh. "Sorry, but I know neither you nor your works, Mr. Jon Stark." She crossed her arms, tempted to punch him right then and there as he called her normal-looking and then called her pretty. "Well, I'd be glad if you didn't put your finger on me. Touches are not welcome. Ever. And if you even try to touch me..." She smirked slightly. "I'll make sure to punch you right in your pretty face."

Liam can't help but to burst out laughing at her response to Jon's flirting. "Or you could just punch him right now, that would be fine too." He shrugs with a small smile on his face.

Sigrun simply stood back and observed as Jon and Liam continued to bicker. To her, their argument amounted to nothing more than a clash of bloated egos, their strutting and chest-thumping nothing more than a schoolyard squabble. She had seen true contests to determine who was the better man play out in the halls of Asgard, where oftentimes life and limb were sacrificed to prove who was truly the greater warrior. This, though, seemed petty and unnecessary.

Setting down the set of weights she had been holding all this time (she had nearly forgotten them, they were so light to her) , which clanked loudly as they landed on the floor, Sigrun walked over to the two young men as Jon was showing off the capabilities of his armor. She didn't bat an eye at his efforts; she knew they were nothing more than the flashy trickery of what the people of Midgard referred to as technology, which often failed them. She looked at Liam, since Jon was invisible at that moment.

"As much as it amuseth me, I must ask both of thee to cease this. Verily, it appears unto me like the behavior of young rams, who butteth their heads against one another in the rutting season."

As Alice entered the bunker and made herself known, Sigrun turnd her attention to the younger girl like all the others. She could not tell which Avenger she might be the child of, but decided she should be welcomed all the same. Once Jon had introduced himself, she walked over and slapped the girl on the back playfully, as warriors often did when greeting one another.

"Be not disturbed by the Starkson. He boasteth too much, but is of heroic lineage, as are we all, and thus must be suffered for he sake of our mission." She smiled warmly at the newcomer, and then introduced herself. "I am Sigrun Thorsdottir. What is thy name?"

Completely shot down and embarrassed, Jon tried to play everything off as cool. HE put his hand behind he head as his eye twitched a bit about the more direct than indirect insult. Jon was becoming impatient and already annoyed heavily by this group. The fact that she was not even fimilar with his works, jsut began to grind his gears.

"Well certainly you know? I power everything around here! Surly you don't live under a rock with now computer! Hell, i may as well own google!" Jon said, actually impressed with himself and his idea, he then put his helmet back on. "And done!" He opens his metal face shield and starts to smirk. "Now i own google too!"

Jon backs away, and throws his arms back, and starts to rant about how he was the richest man in the world, and has given man kind so much, like his father, and so many others before him! His rant goes on and on, but he eventually stops himself, smart enough to know that they weren't going to hear him out. By this time, Sigrun was already talking to them, leaving Jon talking to himself. Jon gets annoyed by this and starts to pace back and forth thinking of more ways to out do them, without them being similar with his inventions. His hand on his chin! He snaps his fingers after a second, and smiles.

"I'm hosting a party tonight!" Jon exclaimed loudly right after the large metal snap that which created a small spark.

Liam looks over at Sigrun as she talks to him but then gets distracted by Jon's incessant whining about how rich he was and soon the combined noise of everything started to get to him. He had major headache from all the noises and reached his hands up to massage his head then snapped at them all, "Will you be quiet!" He yelled at them. Normally all this noise wouldn't bother him so much but with Jon's constant attempts to make him angry and the random people showing up at his house all of a sudden he couldn't take it. Once he did this however, he took a deep breath knowing Jon was definitely going to have something ta say about his outburst.

Alice smirked and put her hands on her hips, glad that she had quite obviously annoyed the boy. "Well, I haven't even heard the name 'Stark' up until now, so get used to it. If I used a computer, it was for schoolwork." She then looked to the girl that walked up to her and smiled. "Ah. I believe my father told me about yours. The ones from space, he said." She nodded and glanced to Jon when he said he was having a party, chuckling to herself as she decided she wouldn't go to it. She put out a hand to shake. "Alice Rogers, at your service. Glad to know there's at least one other female here and I'm not the only victim of Mr. Ego over there." She smirked more and looked over at Jon. "And on that note, is that technology not advanced enough to find out who I am?"